Name

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I made the robot work.

I blink in shock as the robot continues to stare at me with his emotionless gaze, I can't help but to let out a little squeak.

I seriously made the robot work!

So all I have to do is one year, study the robot and make sure he can interact with other human beings and be part of the military.

This is going to be scary though..what if he kills me?

The robot sat up quickly, it's feet touched the floor and he sped over to the glass and put his hands on it and I fell down in fright, my butt hit the floor hard as he stared at me with mechanic eyes swirling and adjusting to the environment.

He looked like an animal, his eyes had no sense of human emotion in them, he looked like he could pop my head off with just his stare alone.

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath as I stood up, doing my best to stand my ground and contain my severely shaking knees.

"U-Um....Hello. my name is Dr. Emily Marks, I'm a robotics engineer and I will be doing a study on you for the next year."

God I'm shaking so badly. Control yourself Emily.

The robot just stood there staring at me and in that moment I actually felt scared, my whole life I had never been scared before, ever.

When my parents would leave for days on end and leave me home alone, them drinking and hitting eachother, throwing things and breaking all precious memories we ever had, never scared.

When I was bullied ferociously at school and had to go back everyday to meet the same people ready to break my very spirit and tear me down with them, never scared.

But now that I'm standing in front of what's supposed to be a killing machine for the government, I actually feel scared.

So I took a deep breath and looked at the robot, keeping my eyes closely on his every move.

"Do you have a name?"

The robot stared at me coldly and I could only assume it didn't have one, he doesn't look like he even has a thought in his head.

Yeah keep it casual, hope he doesn't murder you were you stand.

"Alright then, we will give you a name. How about....hmmm....ah, Jungkook? How does that sound."

The robot blinks his eyes and then tilts his head in confusion.

"Jung...kook?.."

His voice sounded exactly like a humans voice which made chills ring up my spine, deep and clear of all electronic sound, it flowed smoothly out of his mouth  and all I could do is nod.

This was going to be a terrifying experience.

Feeling a lightbulb go off in my head I snap my fingers, I forgot to give him any actusl human information in his conscience, so basically his brain is like a newborns, completely empty.

Shutting the robot down I open his head back up and input his name into his data transfer along with some proper knowledge a 20 year old man would know, he looked around 20 plus it's hard to examine a robot with no intellect, inputting a full education and everything.

Pressing restart I quicky ran out of the room, locking the door and walking back into the large clearing, protected by the glass.

This time when he wakes up he sat up slower and more cautious, looking at me with more emotion in his eyes, not such a cold, animalistic look.

He looked over at me and blinked once, a sense of fright in his voice.

"Where am I?"

I guess he had forgotten my introduction so I once again stood up trying to hide the fact that I was shaking like a leaf still.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Emily Marks, I'm a robotics engineer and I will be doing a study on you for the next year."

He once again looked at me with his silver and blue mechanical eyes and nodded.

"My name is Jungkook, nice to meet you ma'am."

Well at least we have introduced ourselves now, I input every step I took into the recorder then I sat down in a chair and started writing down his vitals from the screen and I jumped when I looked up and he was staring straight at me again.

"Jesus you scared me."

He blinked and looked down at my paper.

"What are you doing Doctor Emily Marks?"

I chuckled in response and looked at him.

"I'm writing down your heart rate and everything. Also, you don't have to call me my full name, just call me Dr. Marks."

He nodded in response and walked around while scanning the area in question.

"Is this where I live Dr. Marks?"

"Yes Jungkook, this is where you reside and where I will be studying you. Someone created you in this lab for the government."

"So...you live out there?"

I nodded in response.

"Yes, I live out here and at night when I sleep, you sleep."

"You did not create me?"

His eyes were warm and doe-like, resembling wide ebony orbs.

"No...I don't know who created you actually..."

He nodded and sat down on his bed in the corner, after recording our conversation  we just had and inputting it into the computer so the scientists up by the CEO will have the information.

He was a weird robot, he didn't seem much like a robot at all, more so like I'm babysitting a twenty year old man.

He didn't talk much either, if I'm going to have any outcome from this experiment I'm going to have to get creative.

•••••

After a few hours of recording dead air, I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I got up and took off my lab coat, setting in on my coat rack I sigh while walking back into my room and I heard Jungkook's voice echo softly through the glass.

"Goodnight Dr. Marks."

I turned around and looked at him just sitting there staring right through me and I sighed softly while turning around, feeling slightly like I'm stuck in a cheap horror film.

"Goodnight.... Jungkook."

(A/N): Currently dying at my cringe, my 17 year old cringe. I thought this story was so dope. Lort.