Sea

(A/N): Listen to the video above

(One Year Later)

Pulling the last box off of the truck, I take a deep breath of air as I carry it into the house, setting it down by the couch I switch on the small tv.

"Thankfully, most of the staff at the Seoul International Robotics lab were all evecuated before the explosion, although the CEO, did not seem to make it out before the accident."

Hearing the news lady read off the current events of the accident, I pull the boxes across the room, opening them softly.

It's been a whole year...

Thankfully after the accident, I woke up with just enough time to escape into the woods before the police caught me, I got rid of all of my clothes and information before packing all my stuff immediately and escaping the country.

Opening up the small box in front of me, I smile to myself pulling out the little piece of paper, only the corner of it burnt.

Tracing my fingers over the worn pencil lines, I feel tears well in my eyes at Jungkook's beautiful work, his picture was in the pocket of my lab coat and thankfully, I found it before it was completely burned.

The first picture he drew when we were in the lab...the intricate picture of me standing in the room smiling at him, my arms crossed over my chest, I remember it like it was yesterday.

My Kookie...

Putting it on the fridge with a little magnet, I begin to place all my belongings through the house, hanging pictures on the walls, placing pillows on my little couch, and laying a rug down to make the room feel homey.

Looking around my new house in Bali, I smile softly while making my bed, placing my pillows on it I sit on the edge, looking around at the small room.

For now I'll try to find a regular job in this new place, I'm pretty skilled in different languages so I think I can make my way around here.

I may get back into robotics someday, maybe I'll even create my own in the future, create a company meant for making robots for good, not evil.

Walking back into the living room, I look out the sliding glass doors and smile, the sun is out today, the perfect conditions.

Searching through each box, my heart stops lightly when I see the metal lockbox, holding my most precious possession.

Pulling it out slowly I unlock the box, pulling out the object and smiling as I walk over to the doors, sliding them open and taking a deep breath.

•••••

The salty air fills my nose, walking barefoot I slowly make my way outside, clutching the object as close to my heart as possible.

Feeling the earth push itself between my toes, I keep walking until I feel the water washing over my feet, the sound of crashing waves filling the silence in the air.

Looking down at the object I hear the familiar whirr vibrating against my chest, a little tear escapes my eye as I look back to the crystal blue waters, my voice cracking softly.

"See? I kept my promise to you."

My words echo to the air, looking down at Jungkook's heart, I see the blue color beginning to fade, the batteries inside getting too old to keep working.

"It took me a long time, but we finally made it here."

Still standing on the soft warm sand of the beach, I can't help but to smile though the tears, I know he is here with me.

"I promised I'd bring you to the ocean Kookie, now you can rest in piece."

Tears stream down my cheeks as I feel the whirring come to a stop, now he can forever rest knowing he got to feel the outdoor air, his freedom was able to come true.

I keep staring at the ocean for as long as the sun will allow me, this is my new beginning, I will forget what happened to me in the past, but I will never forget Jungkook or the love we shared, the love that was created even though it seemed impossible.

And it was all made possible, because of his Cyber Heart.

Author's Final Note

I hope you all enjoyed this story ♡

Thank you for supporting me in this adventure ♡

Also, I know you're all probably crying right now and just so you know, I did to, I cried so hard writing the end of this story, I'm with all of you! ♡

♡ -Haru ♡