Awake

Ah...what the...

My eyes open slowly, my sight meeting with the heavy iron ceiling tiles and dread tugs at my heart.

My head pounds as I sit up and look around, flashbacks of the night before continuously playing in my head as tears stream down my cheeks.

Standing up I look over and see Jungkook still sound asleep in his bed, resting away like nothing is happening around him.

Looking over at the door, my blood boils as I see a new lock has been installed onto it, looking so intricate even I wouldn't ever be able to undo it.

They really don't want me to get out.

The frequency machine I made is also gone from the room, allowing the cameras to once again spy on my every move.

"You bastards....You Bastards!!!"

I scream at the camera and hit the floor with my fist, looks like I am now a part of something much bigger than I ever thought it would be.

Standing up after my rant, I walk into Jungkook's room and throw myself onto his soft bed, causing him to jar awake and look at me.

"Eh?! Emily?!"

I look over at him and bust up laughing at the hilarious sight, his hair is stuck up everywhere in the air, making him look like a coconut that's been electrocuted.

"What is funny?"

Jungkook eyes me with a frown so I reach over with my hands and smooth down his hair, my chest is tight but Jungkook makes me smile.

"Your hair, it looked funny from you sleeping."

He eyes me softly then pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back and smiling.

"I want to hug you...is that okay?"

Blushing I nod and lay my face in his neck, feeling his warmth and comfort.

Suddenly, Jungkook pushes me down onto my back on his bed as he looks at me, hovering over me softly and my cheeks light up red.

"Y-yah...J-Jungkook..."

He looks at my mouth then back up to my eyes as my heart feels like it's about to explode, the air between us is extremely heated and he slowly runs his fingers down my cheek.

"I...I want...I want to..."

He struggles with his words as I stare at him in pure shock, what could he possibly want to do that would cause this reaction?

Shit.

"Jungkook..."

"I want to kiss you!"

I jump at his sudden shout and look at him silently, he grits his teeth and sighs.

"I want to...kiss you...like the other night....like a lot..."

He must have been referring to the soft makeout session we had the other night, my heart slows down a little with relief.

"Eh...uh...a-alright?..."

If he could blush, he would be at this moment, he shifts awkwardly and leans down, placing a soft kiss in the corner of my mouth, causing me to shiver.

He traps me on the bed with his body, making sure I can't wiggle away as he wraps his arms around my waist and places small soft kisses all over my neck, sucking on it softly while his thumb traces across my spine.

This is more than just kissing, but with everything that's happened so far...I'm so scared...and he makes me feel so safe.

Swallowing hard I let myself relax, allowing him to keep placing the small kisses all around my neck, then trailing them softly up my jaw to my mouth as he morphs his lips onto mine.

My heart rate feels dangerous as I accidentally let out a small moan, causing him to open his eyes and blink softly.

"N-no...don't...don't stop.."

I know it's wrong. But I don't care. I love Jungkook. I want to be with him.

He nods and continues the kiss, causing me to push my hands through his thick brown hair and allow ourselves to lay there, making out and not caring about anything or anyone around us.

After hours of endless cuddling, I watch Jungkook sleep softly, slowly brushing his hair with my fingers. His battery doesn't last very long through the day, so he sleeps a lot.

Sighing I lay beside him, my cheek squishing on the pillow as I stare at his face, so soft and clear of any kind of stress, wrinkles, nothing.

Scooting closer to him he seems to notice because his arms wrap themselves very tightly around me. Blushing again I smile and close my eyes, still tired from the tranquilizer from last night.

Opening my eyes slowly, I look over at the clock and see it's only evening time. My stomach makes a deep growling sound as I clench it and sigh.

Great. I'm hungry.

"Emily, you are hungry."

I look over and see Jungkook is awake staring at me with a smile. Giggling I roll my eyes and nod.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"I can cook for you."

Blinking in shock I raise an eyebrow and sit up.

"Really? You can cook?"

"I can do anything a human can do Emily."

His words cause me to blush for some weird reason, but I shake it off and look at him.

"Alright then...can you show me?"

He sits up and nods softly with a grin.

"First, you have to let me out of this room."

Taking a deep sigh I scratch my head and look at him.

Do I let him out?

(A/N): sorry for the late update, there's probably going to be a ton of fluff, I'm a fluffmaster