Red Zone: Part 1

"Let Jungkook and I go together, or I'll talk."

Holding the notebook in front of the camera my knees begin to shake.

Oh god Emily. You're actually doing this.

I swallow hard and pull the notebook away, hopping off of the table I try my best to keep my composure even though I feel like passing out.

There's no way this can end good, I pretty much just demanded for them to let me and my robot boyfriend go or I'll talk to the public.

Why am I so stupid?

Feeling the panic rising in my chest, darting to Jungkook I dive into his bed, burying my head deep into his chest causing him to wake up.

"Hmm...Emily? What's wrong?"

My entire body shivers as I cling onto him, he looks at me with a worried expression.

"Emily...are you okay?.."

I look at him and nod softly, trying to control the fear clutching my throat.

"Mhm...I'm alright Kookie...I just...can't wait for us to travel together...I'm shaking with excitement...that's all..."

I want so bad to tell him what's going on, to tell him how scared I am and how much I want to run and hide, but I'm even more scared he'll red zone again.

Last time that happened, he wasn't himself at all, he was a murderer.

Feeling him push his fingers through my hair I continue to hold onto him, pressing my ear against his chest desperate to hear the familiar whirring sound of his heart.

"Ah...Emily no need to be so excited, you'll get sick from your heartrate being this high..."

He's so innocent...

Looking up at him I see his bunny smile reflect on his beautiful face, my chest clenches with more fear, but this is different.

This is fear of not seeing him again, this is fear of him disappearing from my life forever and never coming back.

This...is the worst kind of fear...

Burrowing my face in his neck he wraps his arms around me, rubbing little circles on my lower back, causing my nerves to slightly calm.

•••••

I should have really considered the fact I am currently stuck in a giant metal room ran by this secret underground agency, I'm completely at their mercy right now with no escape.

I literally have no backup plan if they don't kindly comply and let us go.

Sighing in frustration I push my hand roughly through my hair, weighing every option possible.

Okay, so they obviously have to open the door to speak to me, right?

Looking at the newly locked door I nod while biting my lip.

When they open the door to talk, I'll have Jungkook hold my hand and we'll run out the door, bust out the nearest window, and escape with our lives.

That is...unless they come with weapons and strike me down where I stand.

I let out a frustrated groan, looking around the room I search for anything that could potentially be a weapon for me.

Oh yay, a ballpoint pen, whoo hoo.

Looking over I see Jungkook staring at me softly, his blue eyes fixed on me with determination in his eyes.

Gah...his stare looks...seductive almost...