Special!

[3 Years after the Incident]

"Kookie, come on let's go for a walk."

Watching the little brown poodle scamper into the living room, I smile and clip his chain on his collar, my heart softly warms.

Kookie...

Ever since the incident, I have lived calmly in Bali, living on the beach is a good stress reducer.

I found Kookie one day when I was walking along the beach, he was sitting in the sand looking at me with ice blue eyes.

I remember someone else that had those eyes...

A slight pain flickers in my chest as I stand up and slide open the glass door, even though it has been three years, my love for Jungkook has never wavered.

I miss him ever single day.

"You'll always be my Emily."

A tear rolls down my face replaying Jungkook's words in my head, they were always so soft, so tender.

After careful internet researches, I found out the CEO had lost his son when he was eighteen years old, after that he lost all conciousness, locking himself in his basement and creating endless robots, but none of them were like his son was.

He ended up working his way up in the company showing everyone how you could make human like robots, none of them were ever accepted by the people over him, but since he was a genius engineer he worked his way up.

He learned soon enough that he could figure out how to manipulate human emotions and place them into robots, so he tried endlessly to create a robot that would work and live like a human.

However, he could never love a robot like he did his son.

So in the end, he paired with the military and tried to make a robot capable of all human emotions, but manipulate them to become a death machine.

Thus, he created Jungkook.

Jungkook, my sweet robot that I loved so dearly, the one who thought a drawing of a flower was so precious, he loved the most simple things on this earth.

Unlike humans, his intentions were always so pure, all he wanted was to love me, ans be free to explore, and feel the ocean between his toes.

He may have died, but his legacy will be with me for the rest of my life.

Jungkookie...I miss you...

Kookie and I trail our way down the beach, looking up at the beautiful purple sky in front of us, smelling the salty air of Bali.

Refreshing....

I wish you could have been here with me...

Suddenly a light flickers in my vision, I look over tp the little hill and see lights on at the house up there, a small cottage style house set all alone by itself.

Wait...a new neightbor?

"Kookie, let's go make some rice cakes and introduce ourselves! We must hurry!"