Camera

"Jungkook. How many times have I told you. Light sockets are not a charger port."

I scold Jungkook as I grab my screwdriver and electric tester to fix his hand.

Most of the time I can catch him before he does it, but today he waited until I went to the bathroom and snuck over there, now he has a short in his arm.

Ooening the door and locking it behind me, I walk over to a pouting Jungkook eyeing me innocently.

"Oh no, don't try that with me mister, you're in trouble."

He looks down and pouts harder as I lay his hand on the glass table and starts unscrewing the bolts to see what thw problem is.

Pulling off the part of his arm, I grunt in frustration as all the wires are completely shot, great, now I get to spend the next few hours rewiring his arm.

Glaring at him, I stand up and walk out of the room whilw grabbing a box full of random wires labled for different parts of his body.

His creator had everything planned out, there's second even third replacements fpr every single part of his body.

Walking back in I lay the box on the floor and start digging.

"Head...eyes.....legs...where's arms..."

My eye twitches with agitation as I endlessly search for the wires, he's a high funtioning robot, capable of literally anything in this world.

And he shoves his hand in a light socket.

Scratching my head I dig deeper into the box and finally spot familiar red and green wires.

"Finally! Found them."

I lay the wires up on the desk and look up to see Jungkook has his head laying on the table with his eyes closed.

"Jungkook? Are...are you in sleep mode?"

"No...."

His voice is sad and distant as he still sits there pouting.

Ah...I must have hurt his feelings?

Sighing softly, I reach over and pat his head, his brown hair bouncing up and down.

"Look, Jungkook you need to listen to me with this kind of stuff, if this had hit your heart mechanics or something, I might not know how to fix it."

He opens his eyes and looks at me while still pouting but he nods in agreeance.

"Yes Emily...I'm sorry..."

Smiling, I reach over and kiss his head then get to work, that must've sparked something in him, because he immediately sat up and watched me work on his hand.

"Aish...this system...is so intricate.."

All the wires are in perfect tandum with one another, strung to literal perfection giving him a perfect system that resembles veins inside of the human body.

He shot every single wire.

Taking a deep breath, I pop the wires out one by one and do my best to replace them and checking to make sure they work.

"So far, you're going to still have an arm by the stroke of luck."

"Its because you are a genius engineer Emily."

Blushing I chuckle and shake my head.

"Ahh...no way, I spent my career so far fixing useless microwaves in an office with an asshole."

"Asshole?"

His look of confusion made me start laughing, apparently he doesn't know what cussing is, hilarious.

"Ehh...it's...it's a word you aren't supposed to say."

"Then why do you say it?"

"Because I can."

Looking at him with a mischevious smile, he looks even more confused so I shake my head and try not to die of laughing while going back to work on his arm.

Looking up at the clock my eyes can barely focus as I've been at this for three hours already, hundreds of tiny wires make up his arm so replacing even one of them can take forever.

"Are you okay Emily?"

Jungkook's voice breaks the silence in the room as he stares at me, unfased by how much time has passed.

"Yeah...I'm alright Jungkook."

Now that I think about it...Jungkook has no sense of time...no sense of age...even if I did stay with him...what would he become after I died someday?...

Pushing away the depressing thoughts, I turn my attention back to his arm and I see something glint in the metal of his arm.

Eh?

Following the glint, I move my eyes to the far corner of the room and narrow my eyes.

What...what is that?

Standing up I grab the chair and start pulling it across the room

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook, unable to move, eyes me curiously as I stand up on the shair and stretch my toes as far as possible, still unable to see what object shone in his arm.

Ignoring his question I go into the lab and grab another chair while stacking them on top of eachother, crawling up them as carefully as possible I once again stretch my legs out and my toes trying to get a look at the small object in the corner.

What...what the hell?!

A camera?! My eyes widen as I see the tiny object placed so perfectly in the corner of the room, able to blend in with anything and only noticable in something like shiny metal...but Jungkook's body resembles skin...so I would never notice...

Swallowing hard in shock my breathing increaes.

This whole time...they've been videotaping me?

Videotaping Jungkook?

Videotaping....everything...

"Emily...be careful...please get down...I can't move.."

Jungkook pleads with me as he's stuck at the desk but I ignore him with the shocking discovery.

Looking up at the camera, I can only wonder who's behind that lens, who's secretly watching me in some dark room.

Making sure Jungkook is working properly...

Reaching up gently, I reach towards the camera, I'll take it apart and see how it works.

"Emily No!!!"

I hear Jungkook shout my name when suddenly a shock spins through my entire body and all I can see is the ceiling before my vision goes black and I hear chairs crashing in the distance.

(A/N): OOOOO SUSPENNNSEEEEEE