Drop Zone

Drop-Zone

Mount Justice:
The team was in the BioShip flying to Santa Prisca because we were going on a mission. I could be flying right beside the ship, but Batman said it would be 'non covert' so I have to sit in the Bioship. Fun. Not. "We're approaching Santa Prisca." Miss M said.

Flash back:
"Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous all legal neurosteriod. A strength enhancing drug sold under the street name Venom. Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operating at full capacity, but all shipments of venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones." Batman explained. "So who's in charge?" Robin asked. I knew it was his dream to lead the team, so I want to help him whenever I can. "Work that out between you." Batman said. Robin nodded.

End of Flashback:
"Drop Zone A in 30." Miss M said. Aqualad stood up and jumped through a opening in the bio ship. He jumped into the water, the mission had begun. Aqualad soon radioed us. "Heat and Motion sensors are patched. Data is now on continuous loop. Move in.." He said. We flew into the jungle and descended a little. "Drop zone B." Miss M said. The rest of us stood up. We all switched to stealth mode on our uniforms. I pushed a button on my wrist band and my clothes changed to black. Superboy said he didn't need stealth. The others attached themselves to cables, and a hatch opened up. They jumped down, I flew down. Superboy jumped down and made a big crater in the ground. "Knew I didn't need a line." Superboy said. "And yet creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the covert." Robin said. "Aqualad, Drop B is go." Miss M said Ito the comm link. "Head for the factory. I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP." He said back. "Roger that." I said, as Robin pulled up his holo computer. We all ran into the jungle. Robin and I went ahead scouting, with Kid Flash not far behind us. We found incoming guards on the computer. I looked back to warn the others. But there was no one there. "Robin! Did you make us do your ninja thing without me knowing!!?" I whispered. Robin smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "They were too loud." He said. We kept on walking. Suddenly, gunfire was heard in the air. "Bet that was the guards?" I asked. Robin nodded. We turned and ran the to find the team. We hid in the dress above the gun fire. We saw people with red capes, and others who looked liked they lived here. We hear crashing and KF came tumbling out of the trees. I mentally face palmed. Then they started firing at Kid Flash. I knew I had to save him so I flew down and let the bullets harmlessly bounce off me. That gave him time to get away so I started fighting the bad guys. Superboy came in and took on the big macho guy. Robin jumped from the trees and knocked baddies to the ground and started fighting also. "What is wrong with you KF and Superboy!?" Robin yelled. "Remember covert? Why didn't you guys follow my lead along with Supergirl, and vanish into the jungle?" He asked. "That's what you were doing? Way to fill us in!" KF yelled. "You were right behind us most of the time! I had assumed you were still following!" I yelled punching a guy down. Soon they were all taken down. Except for one who started running away! But Aqualad jumped in and shocked him. We pulled them all to a tree and tied them up. "I recognize those uniforms. They belong to the cult of the Kobra." Robin said. "I am certain Batman would have mentioned if he knew a dangerous extremist was running Santa Prisca's venom operation." Aqualad said. "Agreed. And since there's clearly no love lost between the cultists and those goons. I'm betting Kobra came in and tossed them out. That's why normal supply lines have been cut off." Robin said. "We get it. Kobra wanted super cultists. Mystery solved. Radio Bats and we'll be home in time for--" Kid Flash started. "These cultists aren't on venom. Kobra's hoarding the stuff. We don't leave. Not until I know why." Robin said. "Until you know why?" Kid Flash said. "This team needs a leader!" Robin said. "And its you?" Kid Flash said. Oh dear. I'm gonna back out if this argument. "Dude, you're a thirteen year old kid who ducked out on us without a word." Kid Flash said. Oh I'm joining the argument. "Hey, he may be thirteen, but he has the most experience out of all of us! And it's not like your a mature 15 year old!" I say. "You blew our cover first chance you got!" Robin said. I heard M'gann's voice, "don't you want to lead?" She asked Superboy. "You?" He asked M'Gann. "After the Mister Twister fiasco?" She asked. "You did alright." He said. I found myself smiling. I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! Ok back to arguing with Kid Flash! But I was interrupted when I heard they baddies whispering in Spanish. Sadly I don't know Spanish. "Yeah? You don't even have suoerpowers!" KF said. "Why would superpowers matter!? He's awesome already! I-I mean, all superheroes are awesome with, or, without superpowers." I blushed and backed away near M'Gann. KF looked at me then continued arguing. "Batman doesn't need super powers!" Robin said. "Duh! Your not Batman!" KF said. "Closest thing we've got!" Robin said. Then one of the bad guys started laughing. I think he's the leader of them. "Such clever ninos. But you only know half the story. Let me show you the rest, get you into the factory via my secret entrance." He said. M'Gann bent down to his level. And tried to read his mind. "There's us a secret entrance but he's also hiding something." She said. "Ah ah ah chica. Bane is not that easy." He said. "He's mentally reciting football scores en Espanol. This could take a while." M'Gann said. "It's not complicated. The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Bane said. We all looked at eachother. Aqualad nodded.