Revelation

Revelation:

At the cave Robin and Aqualad were sparring, in civilian clothes, an I was intrigued to see who would win. The fought back and forth and then...... They stopped. M'Gann and Conner walked into the training area with Wolf. Oh well. I walked into the training deck and stood neck to Robin and Kaldur.

"You know they're a couple right?" Robin whispered.

"I believe I knew before they did." Kaldur said. Then Artemis and Wally walked in.

"Do we tell them?" I asked smirking. Robin and Kaldur smirked.

"It is not our place." Kaldur said.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why is he still here?" Wally asked pointing to Captain Marvel, who was talking to Zatara.

"And why is he eating my snacks?!" Wally exclaimed.

I looked to see Captain Marvel eating a energy bar.

"Recognized. Batman 0-2." The computer said.

"Computer, National News." Batman said. The computer complied and showed us the latest breaking news. My eyes widened at the state the cities were in. Ginormous green plants were attacking cities around the world! They're destroying buildings and hurting people!

"Should we get out there?" Robin asked.

"Yeah! My city is being destroyed!" I exclaimed. My mom! Was she safe! Holy claptrap!! I have to see if she is ok!

"No. The league will soon have the situation under control that's not why I'm here. According to your intel, Sportsmaster supplied the Cadmus blockbuster formula to Kobra." Batman said.

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create Kobra venom." Wally said.

"Which the brain used to create his animal army." Robin said.

"And upgrade wolf." Conner said. We both pet his fur.

"The brain also used inhibitor collars, like the ones at Belle Rev Penitentiary." M'gann said.

"Batman, is it possible that the plant thingies have Kobra Venom too?" Artemis asked.

"I had Green Lanter run a spot analysis. The vine's cellulose does contain of a Kobra venom variant." Batman explained.

"This can't be a coincidence." I said.

"That the criminals are operating together worldwide." Aqualad finished.

"Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of.... Secret society of super villains." Batman said. Roin pulled up another screen.

"Plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham City, Paris, Star City, Taipei...." Robin was cut off when the screen went staticky.

"Dude?" Wally asked.

"It's not me! Someone's cutting in the satellite signal. All satellite signals." Robin exclaimed.

Audrey was thinking about who could be doing this... Oooh! If they are creating plant thingies that's not good. Who knows what they could be plotting with those!

Suddenly the screen stopped going wacky and villains were on screen. Oh flipper snapper bubbles! What could they want!

Joker knocked on the screen like it was hilarious.

He had his stupid grin on his face, "Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt your regularly scheduled mayhem to bring you this!" Joker flipped a knife open and pointed off screen. The camera followed. It now showed more villains. We are sooo screwed!