Performance

Young Justice: Wonder and Super

Performance:

"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Haley International Traveling Circus! Where the world of the scenery is your oyster! And these are our latest pearls! The Daring Dangers!"

Spotlights shone on Robin and M'Gann as they jumped off the trapeze platform.

"Dan Danger!" Robin was introduced.

"Dawn Danger." Mgann.

"Diane Danger." Artemis with her bow.

"Dean Danger!" Roy with his bow.

I lept off my high platform and grasped the silk as I fell down.

"Demri Danger!"

"Dane Danger!" Superboy juggling gigantic barrels. He threw the barrels really high and that was my signal to fall. I tumbled down with the silks just as six arrows flew past me and the barrels. I did a series of complex twist and flips. Thank my powers for super strength. Robin and M'Gann soared through the barrels without getting stabbed by the arrows and grabbed onto the other trapeze bars.

"You'll never see another trapeze performance like this folks! And all done without a net!!" The circus ringmaster shouted.

'Robin!!' M'Gann yelled in the metal link and I whipped my head around to see him falling.

Oh gosh.... his parents. He's falling!!!

'Don't blow our cover!' He mentally yelled.

'But saving your life's okay?' Superboy mentally said throwing a barrel. Robin landed on the barrel and was forced into the air. I swung on the silks and grabbed his hand. I used super strength to fling him up to M'Gann and they grasped hands. I let out a breath of relief.

'What did I just say?' Robin said.

'No one saw any of us use our powers' M'Gann said. Robin never messes up on a trapeze. Ever. I hope he's alright.

'Besides, I've been using my telekinesis all night. I'm not exactly the acrobat you are.' M'Gann said waving to the crowd. They cheered for us loudly.

'Neither am I right now.' Robin answered.

'Are you doing alright?' I asked getting down from the silks.

'I think I caught that 24-hour bug that's been going around the circus. But, the show must go on.' Robin answered. I sighed.

The whole reason we were here was that weapon tech has been getting stolen at every stop the circus has been making. But I knew the real reason. The Interpol has threatened to shut down the circus if the thieving doesn't stop. I know how much this circus means to Robin. It's one of the few connections to his parents.

"Let's give it up for....The Daring Dangers!!!!" Jack Haley said to the crowd. They cheered once more.

"Help me back stage." Robin said. I smiled and put his arm around my neck as I helped him walk. We sat down near some crates and listened in on two guys talking to Haley.

"Haley what's the deal? Giving our spot to those Dangers?" They said.

"That was our slot!" The other said.

"Was. You missed the performance in Paris." Haley said.

"Carlof was sick. He's better now!"

"Plus those Dangers are a sham. They're not even brother and sister! They don't even look alike!" They said.