Alienated

Season 2: Episode 3

Alienated

"Sir. We have received a Rannian signal." A scientist said. It had been a long night sending the team out to search for more Krolotean imposters. I'm starting to feel the effects of not sleeping. Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Atom, Nightwing, and I were at Star Labs getting intel from a scientist by the name of Adam Strange. This certainly is getting strange. He, Superboy, Miss M, and Beast Boy has gone to the planet Rann to enforce anti-Krolotean weaponry.

"They are arriving now."

"Recognized.
Adam Strange: A-1-1. Miss Martian: B-0-5. Superboy: B-0-4. Beastboy: B-1-9." The computer spoke. The zeta beam lit up and those who were given access to, appeared inside the lab.

"Nightwing! Check out my super cool alien souvenir!" Garfield said pushing through everyone and grinning. Oh he's adorable. Dick won't admit it, but the kid makes him laugh. Look! He's hiding a smile!

"Zeta squad. Report." Nightwing said. Miss M. nodded.

"Our mission to neutralize the Krolotean zeta platforms on Rann was a success." She said. I nodded, a success.

"I have also brought back specs from Rann to create a zeta shield to prevent any more aliens from beaming to Earth from off world." Dr. Strange said showing a hologram of earth with a red circle which is probably the zeta shield.

"How will than affect our own zeta capabilities?" Atom asked.

"It won't. The shield will activate at an altitude above the watchtower's orbit. League zeta tubes will still function normally." Strange explained.

"Tell them about Rimbor.
Tell them about the sixteen hours." Beast Boy said tugging on Miss M's arm. The present league members grimaced.

"It may be easier to show you.
I successfully interrogated a Krolotean general on Rann who had paid off a member of the Rannian Science Command to allow the Kroloteans to land a secret base in the Rannian jungle."

"Once there, the Kroloteans stole zeta platform technology from Adam Strange's friend Sardath.
They landed another ship in New Orleans and used the zeta platforms to beam a few hundred Kroloteans to Earth."

"They built more platforms brought in more Kroloteans and began abducting and replacing humans." M'Gann said telepathically.

"Perhaps as part of an invasion strategy. Though that's still unclear." Miss M spoke aloud.

"But why Earth?" I asked.

And what does any of this have to do with the sixteen hours." Wonder Woman added.

"Well As you know Five years ago, Vandal Savage placed the entire League under his control.
Six leaguers Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Hawkwoman went missing for a full sixteen hours."

"It turns out you were teleported to a planet called Rimbor where you spent sixteen hours on a rampage attacking everyone and everything in sight and announcing in several alien languages that you were the Justice League from Earth and that the rest of the galaxy should beware. That's why the Kroloteans came. The League itself brought Earth to their attention." M'Gann said. It all made sense now. But there has to be something more. What is the Krolotean's endgame?

"I don't know what to say. I have no memories of this. None." Wonder Woman said looking horrified at what she had done.

"Don't blame yourself.
Blame Savage and his Light." Atom said.

"But John how is it that you haven't heard about this intergalactic incident?" Atom asked Green Lantern.

"No clue. Rimbor's not a planet in my sector. But I'll head to Oa immediately to consult with the Guardians of the Universe and the rest of the Green Lantern Corps.
We'll get to the bottom of this, Cap.
I promise." Green Lantern said. Good, maybe he can smooth things out. I'm worried about my dad.