Bereft

Ok I know I said Donwtime was the next episode but to be honest I didn't want to do that one so here is Bereft!

Audrey's POV

Uh, why does my head hurt so much? I sit up and look around at my surroundings. Sand? Why am I in the desert? Wasn't I with my dad? Standing up, I look around once more. Nighttime. Where am I? I hear the click of guns and I whirl around to see guards in... Bialyan Uniforms? I stand ready to fight. "(Bialyin Language)" They start firing guns and I put my arms in front to block the bullets. The force pushes me back a little but I still hold my ground. The firing stops and I see a man with a hood, walk near me. He spoke, "If what we have planned for the Superboy fails, we can use her. Now...." Suddenly my head hurt again and I heard the man's voice in my head, "Sleep." I felt tired and I fell to the ground, unable to keep my eyes opened. 

M'gann's POV
'Concentrate. Remember....' I searched through my thoughts to find out why I'm on Earth. I see the memories of that black hairs boy ripping the symbol off his shirt and attacking me. Then I see the same boy looking at me, "Be careful." He said to me. Another memory of him reaching for cookies that I had apparently made. "Careful Superboy, they're hot." I say. A boy in a bright yellow costume zooms over and steals the cookie out of Superboy's hand. "Not as hot as you babe." The guy with red hair says. "Thanks... Wally. Thats sweet?" "Not as sweet as you sugar!" Wally says. Another person, a girl with long blonde hair says, "Grow up!" While slapping him upside the head. She too reaches for a cookie. A boy with raven black hair with a mask on was standing next to a girl with the superman shield on her blue costume. They both were about to reach for a cookie when a mans voice boomed overhead. "Team report to the mission room." I opened my eyes. "I'm on a team! I have friends! And a Superboy who might be.... I need to find him!" I say flying off in no particular direction. 'Hello, uh, team?' I tried to reach out telepathically. 'Maybe they're just out of my range.' 

After flying for a bit I felt an emended wave of pain sear my brain. "Superboy!" I yell mentally and fly to where the source came from. Smoke rising in the distance.  As I almost get there I see two fighter planes shooting at two of my teammates! The girl with the blond ponytail is about to shoot an arrow. 'Don't worry I'm almost there!' I say. It must have startled her because she missed entirely. I use my telekinesis to smash the planes together. They were destroyed. I gently landed in front of them. "Woah J'ohnn, the costume looks familiar. But I'm not sure the new bod screams 'Manhunter'." Kid Flash says. "You know my uncle J'ohnn? Hello Megan, your Kid Flash: Wally. And your Artemis!" I say happily. "Wait. Martian ManHunter is your uncle?" Kid asks. "Your names really Wally?" Artemis asks. "Aw." Wally said. "It's ok. We're teammates! Friends! I made you cookies." I say. "You know her?" Artemis asks. "No! I swear, beautiful! Never seen her before in my life! At least not that I know of." Wally says. "You both lost your memories too. Come on, I'll fill you in as we go. Robin and Superboy need our help." I say walking. They both follow. 

Supergirl's POV
When I came to I found myself restrained. I pulled hard at my restraints but they did not break. I heard what had woken me up. Shouts of pain. I look to see someone restrained in a similar way to myself. He had black hair, was wearing no shirt. He looked like my dad in pictures of his teenage years. Who was he? And what are these people doing to him? "Stop it! Your hurting him!" I yell. The hooded guy turns to me and smirks. "You are trying to stop us from hurting him? You don't even know him." He said. "But its not right! You shouldn't hurt innocent people!" I yell. "I do what I do." He said. Suddenly electric volts arched up and down me. I screamed out in pain. The shocks stopped as quickly as they came. "That should teach you to keep quiet." He said. I only glared. I wish I had heat vision. 

Robin's POV
"Wish I could remember why I put a GPS marker here." I said as I ran across the sand. It was dark, and I still had no idea why I was in Bialya. I looked over a dune only to immediately duck behind it. "Huh! Guessing that's why." I say. I walk carefully down the dune to see a big black computer type thing. I was suddenly ambushed by soldiers. One said something in their language and they attacked. But not firing their guns. I took a few down, and they open fired. Spoke too soon. I ran at them kicking and punching. Flipping over heads. A blur zoomed around the soldiers and disarmed them. Flash? No. Flash was faster. I couldn't ponder on this because I heard movement behind me. I turn to throw a bird-a-rang but an invisible force threw them back. I could faintly see a girl floating in the air. She was almost invisible. The last guy was taken down by an arrow. I turn my head to see a girl in a Green Arrow costume and blonde hair smirking. I finally see who was running. "KF! It's good to see a familiar face!" I say. We clasp hands. "Hey Rob. Memory loss?" He asks. "Six months!" I exclaim. "Lets hogtie these creeps and compare notes." I say. I feel like there is something missing.