Chapter 1

I slowly opened my eyelids to be meet by sun coming in from the window. I look around the room that we rented from the pokemon center for the night. I look over at Ash's bed and see he isn't there. "He is just probably doing some training." I thought. I let out a little giggle and head to the bathroom to freshen up.

After I was done in the bathroom I head down to the battle field to find that Ash wasn't there. I walk back in and head over to Nurse Joy. "Nurse Joy do you know where Ash Ketchum went?" I asked.

"He told me to tell his friends that he left to go back to Kanto." Nurse Joy said.

"HE WHAT!" I ran out of the lobby and up to where the siblings were.

"Hey Serena." Bonnie greeted me. I went over and started packing my backpack up.

"Guys I am going back to Vaniville Town." I say bluntly.

"What why?" Bonnie rushed over to me.

"Ash went back to Kanto so there is no more point in traveling anymore and besides I will always come to visit you guys." I say with a smile at the end.

"Ash went back to Kanto?" Clemont questioned.

"Yeah so we have no more point in traveling because we were mainly traveling so he can get his badges." They all nodded in agreement.

One year later

"Bonnie, I told you that it is a simply date as friends not a real date." I explained again.

"Serena this is not a normal date. I can totally tell that Calem likes you. Anyways it's good that you have found a new crush since Ash is gone." Bonnie said smirking. 

"Bonnie! I am just going to the mall to find something to wear for tonight. I don't need you to mellow in my love life." Bonnie has agreed to go to the mall with me to pick out an outfit but I didn't want her to say his name. It has been 5 years since Ash left. After a year I started to forget about him. A year after that I meet Calem. Calem has been a really nice friend to me.

Clemont and Bonnie have been there for me ever since Ash left. I moved in with them so I could be with them. I love to live at the gym. Clemont always comes up with inventions and some don't even blow up. Bonnie got a froakie as her starter. She only has been a trainer for a month but she is good. She also captured Espurr, Flabebe, and Phantump. She said she wanted the ones she ran into during our travel so all of us went back and helped her capture them but the Flabebe. We ran into it in a field and Bonnie fell in love with it.

For my pokemon, Braixen was devastated because Greninja left her. Sylveon was also sad because her crush Pikachu left two. Pancham was there for the two. Soon we were back up and competing again. I have won Kalos Queen last year and this year I will fight to keep my title. Palermo helped me a lot. She taught me everything I need to know.

"Serena let's look in that store." Bonnie grabs onto my arm and pulls me out of my thoughts. "Try this on." She shoves a dress into my arms.

"Bonnie I knew there was a reason I invited you

"Bonnie I knew there was a reason I invited you." I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Serena this is perfect for your date with Calem." I just roll my eyes and head to change back into my cloths.

As I come out or the dressing room I see a raven haired boy walk by with a pikachu on his shoulder.  I just shrug it off and go to pay for the dress.

"Serena can we go get some food. I haven't even ate breakfast." Bonnie winned. 

"Sure I am kinda hungry myself." As on cue both our stomachs growl. "Alright let's go." We walk through the mall all the way to the food cart on the other side of the mall.

"Serena look that guy looks like Ash." I look up to see the same raven haired boy from the story.

"Bonnie you know Ash left us. Ash is never coming back. If he was he would of came back five years ago but he didn't. HE LEFT US BONNIE AND HE IS NEVER COMING BACK!" I scream the last part. Everyone was now looking at us even the guy that looked like Ash.

"Serena you don't know that. Ash might come back one day." Bonnie was lucky to still have a little hope left but Clemont and I lost it 4 years ago.

"Bonnie just leave Ash in the past." I started to walk off but right when I turn around I run into the guy that looked like Ash.

"Um who is this Ash you are talking about." The guy asked.

"No one. It is just someone that is dead to me now. Bonnie come on I will make you some food when we get back to the gym. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the mall. This was a crazy afternoon.