Chapter 11

"Well this is my room." Ash walked me all the way back to my room.

"I really don't want this to be the end of the night." Ash leaned against my door.

"Ash it is late."

"I don't care Sere." In one move he had me pinned against the door. His lips locked on mine. His body pushed against mine making my body flat against the door. I fished into my pocket for the key. I found the little card and swiped it. The door made a click saying it was unlocked. Ash reached and opened the door. His lips never left mine. He kept an arm behind me to I wouldn't fall over.

He guided me over to the bed. I felt the back of my legs hit it. I fell backwards with a thump. "Ash..." I was cut off by Ash placing his lips on mine. While not breaking the kiss her removed his jacket. His shirt was tight fitting so you could see his muscles. "Ash." I pushed him away. I didn't want to get to carried away.

"Sere, I'm sorry." He sat down next to me.

"Ash it isn't your fault. We just haven't seen each other in forever."

"Sere, I just miss you so much." He snaked his arm around my and pulled me close.

"Ash, I don't know if I want to get in another relationship at the moment." I turned to face him.

"I understand Sere." He looked so sad.

"How about you stay the night and in the morning we can go back to the gym and have breakfast with the siblings." He just nodded and stood up. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

I sat up and walked over to the dresser. I picked out a white tank top and some pink shorts.

I was putting on the shorts when I heard the bathroom door open up. "Wow Sere!" I quickly pull up the shorts and see Ash starring at me.

"Oh my god! You pervert!" I felt my face flush red.

"Well I am tired." Ash flopped down on the bed.

"Nope I don't trust sharing a bed with you." I grab his arm and try to pull him off the bed. The key word is try. Ash pouted as he sat up in the bed.

"Are you going to kick me to the coach?" He stood up. He looked down on me.

"Yes, now go." I said pointing to the coach.

"But I want to be with you." He pouts.

"You will be in the same room as me just not the same bed." I shoved him off to the couch.

"Fine." He finally walked over to the couch.

"See this is better." I climbed into bed.

"totally." He was to big for the little couch. His feet hung over the side and his sat at a weird angle.

"Ugh just get up here." I turned to lay no my side towards the fall. I felt the bed shift under his weight. "No funny business." With that I fell asleep.

I woke up with an arm wrapped around me. I tried to squirm my way out but the grip was to tight. I ended up lifting the arm and replacing myself with a pillow. Man Ash is a heave sleeper.

15 minutes after that I was dressed and ready when a knock came at the door. I opened it up to see one of housekeeping. "Um sorry to ask this but could you bring another one up. My friend stayed the night."

"I will have it done right away." She scurried off after that.

I wheeled in the tray. Half stack of pancakes and some hash browns. Next to the food was a Cosmo magazine. On the front page was Ash and I kissing. How did they even get this photo? I flipped through to the page and there was the picture again.