Chapter 8

The person standing on the other side of the battle field was ASH. What is he doing here. "Pikachu I chose you." Pikachu jumps off Ash's shoulder and onto the battle field.

"Guys I am changing our battling order. Sylveon I chose you." She looks at me shocked. "Sylveon trust me just don't let Pikachu get close to you."

"Sylve." Sylveon jumps into a battle stance.

"The battle between Sylveon and Pikachu begin."A waiter waves his hand.

"Alright Pikachu. Quick attack." Pikachu started to glow white and then started to run towards Sylveon gaining speed.

"Sylveon grab him. But don't let him stay in your robins. Through him away when you get him." Sylveon grabs Pikachu stopping him in his tracks.

"Pikachu thunder bolt." Ash ordered.

"Sylveon quick throw him." Sylveon threw Pikachu making him miss his target.

(Ash's POV)

Pikachu's thunder bolt completely missed. Serena is a really good battler. I was shocked Serena is battling but I am happy she is. She is really using Sylveon to her full potential.

(Serena's POV)

"Pikachu quick attack."

"Sylveon fair wind aimed at the floor to lift you up." I knew from preforming that the wind will still blow Pikachu back. I was correct. Sylveon was floating in the air while Pikachu flew back and took some damage.

"Nice performance Serena!" Ash yelled over to me.

"I would say nice battle but I haven't see one yet!" I yell back. Ash just stared at me shocked.

"Sylveon swift." I whispered so Ash would stay in his shocked state.

"Pika pi! Pika pi!" Pikachu yelled at his trainer. When Ash broke out of his trance Pikachu got hit by swift.

"Pikachu are you ok?!" He yelled.

"Pika!" Pikachu stood back up on his feet.

"Pikachu thunder bolt." Pikachu shot a powerful thunderbolt at Sylveon.

"Sylveon quick dodge." She was to late the thunderbolt hit her dead on.

"Sylveon." Sylveon laid on the ground with swirls in her eyes.

"Sylveon!" I rushed out to her and picked her up in my arms.

"Good battle Serena." Ash came over and shock me hand.

"Good battle."

"The winner of the battle is Ash." The waiter announced. I walk back to my seat with my other Pokémon following me. I grab a berry out of my purse and fed it to Sylveon.

"Sylveon."

"I know Sylveon you looked great out there."

"Pan panch cham." Pancham yelled.

"Pancham you will be in the second battle, but you know that Sylveon had a better chance then you." Pancham just sat down pouting.

"Awe Pancham don't pout." After a while a waitress came and gave us out appetizers.