Chapter 12

Ash Ketchum, the savor of Kalos, and Serena Yvonne, Kalos Queen, were spotted together in the Hoopa Hotel. We found out that Serena is staying in the hotel now. What happened to staying in the gym with the gym leader, Clemont, and his sister, Bonnie? Our resources also show that Ash now lives in the gym to. When Ash was traveling Kalos Serena was one of Ash's travel companions. Could the reason be that Serena moved to the hotel to get away from Ash? From our previous issues about the Kalos Queen we knew that she was with Calem, the Kalos league champion right now. What happened between her and Calem? If you have any info about this please send it to us.

I sat there rereading the piece over and over. How could they get this much information? Why can't my life just be private?

I stand up and grab my phone while walking out to the hallway. I look around before dialing Palermo's number. "Serena! I read the article! How dare you do this!" He voice boomed through the phone. 

"I am so sorry Palermo. It was the middle of the night and I wasn't thinking." I starred down at the floor in sham. 

"You are supposed to be with Calem. Ash will not do anything good for you." She continued to go on about how I should be with that cheater instead. I can't take it anymore. 

"Enough!" I screamed into the phone. "Palermo, I will not be with him anymore. I love Ash and you know that. Calem just looked good for my appearance. He cheated on me and I will not date a cheater."

"Serena if you know what's good for you. You will not go out with Ash. He will ruin everything you worked for." The line went dead after that. Why does she have to make everything so hard.

I reach into my pocket for the key but find nothing. Ugh why is everything happening like this. "Ash." I knock onto the door. Who am I kidding her is probably dead asleep. I slid down to sit in front of the door. Maybe room service will come by.

Ok guys so the chapters I post might not be long cause I am trying to work out stuff for this book. Please don't be mad. I am trying to get chapters published and this is all I could think of. I wish I could write more but I just can't. I am so sorry.