Chapter 13

I sit there for an good straight hour waiting for someone to come by but no one did. Ugh what do I do now! I stood up and stretched my legs. Guess I might as well just go on a walk. Ash will be awake we I return. 

I wander through the town. I was lucky to buy some sun glasses that stopped people spotting me for a bit. Ugh sometimes I wish I had a normal life. 

I end up finding myself at the gym. Ugh why is life so complicated. I left on a bad note and I don't really want to show my face. Well I guess I should at least stop by and say hi. Right?

I slowly walk into the gym terrified of what might happen. I hear explosions coming form the battle arena so I start to head that way. When I walk in I see Clemont and a challenger. Bonnie was sitting on the side cheering on her big brother. I walk over and take a seat by her. I watched as Clemont defeated a dugtrio with his pokemon. Bonnie yelled good job to her big brother.

"Bonnie what is the score?" The blonde's attention snapped towards me.

"Serena!" She screamed as she hugged me. 

"Bonnie... can't... breath." 

"Oh sorry." She takes her seat again. "I thought you ran off."

"I did." I nodded. "I came back because I was sorry for how I treated you guys."

"We're sorry about give Ash all of our attention. We were just happy to have him back that we got blinded. Please come back." Bonnie latched onto me again.

"Oh course I will come back." I laugh as I hug her back.

"Now about you and Ash." My face goes bright red at the mention of a raven haired boy. 

"W-what about us?" I stutter.

"It's all over! You just guys had a date the other day!" She jumped up and down in her seat.

"Oh that..." I trail off. "We just wanted to hang out a bit."

"Please I know you still love Ash and Ash came back for you."

"Maybe something happened." My face goes even redder. Bonnie squealed in excitement.

"Amour is finally coming true!" She screamed out of per joy.

"What is coming true?" We turn and see a ravin haired boy come to sit down by us.

"That you guys are going to become a couple!" Bonnie explained to Ash.

"Bonnie!" I screamed.

"What? We all know you guys like each other." She bluntly says.

"Yeah, Sere we both like each other don't we." She sat down next to me and put his arm around me. 

"Well... um..." I tried to place my finger on it. "I guess you can say that." 

"You guess?" He raises his eye brows at me. "After what we did last night I would say we liked each other." He winked at me.

"Ash! We didn't do any thing! Also Bonnie is too young for this!" I scream and slapped his arm.

"Oooh! What did you guys do?" Bonnie butted in.

"N-nothing." My facing going red another time.

"Lets just say our lips couldn't stay apart." Ash smirked down at me.

"You big idiot." I shake my head at him.

"I'm your big idiot." He bent down and gave me a quick kiss before turning back to the battle.

Welp this story is over. I really wanted to end this so I could focus on my other stories so this is what I planning for the ending. Sorry it took forever but this is it. Sorry for dragging it on.