Chapter 6

When I got to Calem's the door was cracked open. I let myself in cause I am his girlfriend. When I walked into the living room I saw a dress and bra thrown on the floor and Calem's clothes also thrown on the floor.

"Calem are you here?" I yell. They next thing I heard shocked me.

"Calem.... Faster.... Ugh... Harder." It was a female voice. I followed the voice to his bedroom. I pushed open the door to see Calem and another woman. They were both naked and she was bouncing up and down on Calem.

"Calem how could you!" I screamed as tears came to my eyes.

"Serena!" Calem pushed the girl off him and ran over to me. I avoided looking at him cause he was naked and I didn't want to see him.

"How could you cheat on me. You just asked me out." I raised my hand up and gave him a big slap on his check. I turned around on heels and ran out of the apartment.

I ran through the streets pulling my suitcase with me back to the gym when I remembered that I left. I slowed down my pace to look to see where I was as. I walked a couple more blocks to a five star hotel.

I walked into the hotel when the receptionist said. "How may I help you?"

"One room please." I simply said. The lady behind the desk looked up at me.

"Kalos Queen anything for you. Here is the key you can have the penthouse on the top floor." She handed me a key and I made my way to the elevator. I hit floor number 20 and stoop there looking at my reflection in the elevator door. My eyes were bloodshot from crying. I looked horrible. The elevator dinged and I stepped out. I walked into a beautiful penthouse. (I will not go into detail)

I let out my pokemon and they looked around confused. "We will be staying here for now guys." I quickly said and walked to the bathroom. I changed into a pink tank top and some black pajama shorts. I walked out and went to the bedroom to fall asleep with my Pokémon.

Sorry not much to write at 11 o'clock at night but I think this is how most of the updates will be. Sorry it is so short.