Chapter 3

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I slammed my fist down on it and slowly got up. I looked over to see my pokemon sleeping. I tiptoed over to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. I quickly got dressed into my clothes. (Her clothing is how she looked when she was first in xy) "Braixen, Sylveon and Pancham wake up we need to go make breakfast." I whisper in their ears. They all woke up with a big yawn. "Come on we don't have a lot of time to make breakfast." We ran down the stairs to the kitchen. 

"Everyone let's start." I hit the play button on the speakers and music started playing. Classic started playing and my pokemon and I started dancing around the kitchen. Pancham had his glasses on and was doing some hip hop moves while getting the some ingredients. Sylveon was twirling around  while mixing. Braixen was twirling her stick while cooking the pancakes and I was doing some random dance moves while cutting some fruit. Soon Bonnie came down and she started to help getting the table ready. We all danced around for what seemed liked a hour.

"Bonnie how about you go wake everyone else up and I will set the food on the table." I start to put the fruit salad into 4 different bowls.

"OK." Bonnie gleams and runs off. 

"Guys can you go get the pokemon bowls?" I ask my pokemon. They all nod and run off to the room where we feed the pokemon. I put the bowls of fruit salad on the table. I start to put the pancakes on the plate when I hear my pokemon coming back. "Braixen can you go get the food?"

"Braix!" Braixen runs in the pantry and grabs the food. I take the food from her and start to fill up the bowls. My Sylveon picks up four bowls and and takes them to the other room and Braixen and Pancham pick up two each. I fill up five extra bowls for Ash's pokemon. After the bowls are filled I start to place the rest of the food on the table.

"Hey Serena. What did you cook this time?" I turn around to see Clemont coming into the kitchen.

"Pancakes. Also release your pokemon. I already set out all their food." I quickly say while placing the last bit of food on the table. Clemont released his pokemon and they quickly ran off to eat.

"Serena, Ash will be down in a minute." Bonnie came rushing into the kitchen ready to eat.

"Ok. Come on guys let's eat." We all took our seats and started to eat.

"Something smells delicious." Ash came walking into the kitchen.

"Serena made breakfast so of course it smells good." Bonnie said with a little laugh. Ash took the only seat left.

"Braixen come here please!" I screamed and then turned to Ash. "I already set out bowls of food for the pokemon. Braixen can show them where the food is." Ash let out his pokemon. They were all the same pokemon he had got from Kalos. Braixen told the pokemon to follow her and they all left to the other room.

"Serena can you help me with my performance after breakfast?" Bonnie asked.

"Sure. I was actually going to practice to so you can practice with me." I started to eat my fruit salad. 

"Thank you so much Serena." After that no one talked for the rest of breakfast.

(Pokemon room and third person)

"Guys I am back." Braixen shouted. "So this is where the pokemon eat." 

"We are so happy to see you guys again." Greninja said. All the pokemon sat down to eat.

"WHERE IS MY FOOD!" Braixen screamed. She looked over to see Chespin sitting on his back. "CHESPIN HOW DARE YOU EAT MY FOOD AGAIN!" Braixen let out a powerful flamethrower. 

"Hey you weren't eating it so I helped myself." Chespin said calmly.

"She needs her food. We are going to practice today for the next performance and you just eat her food!" Pancham ran over to Chespin and tackled him. They started fighting when Serena came rushing in.

"What is going on here?" Braixen pointed at Chespin then to her bowl.

"He ate your food again. Here let me get you some more."

Serena's POV

I grabbed Braixen's bowl and head to the pantry. "Clemont you need to teach Chespin not to eat anyone's food. He ate Braixen's food again." I screamed from the pantry. 

"Sorry Serena. I will talk to him again." Clemont replied. 

"Thank you." I finished filling the bowl and headed off to where the pokemon where. I set the bowl down in front of braixen. "Here you go."

"Braixen." She kindly says.

"After this Bonnie's and my pokemon head down to the battlefield so we can all practice for the next performance." I said and then left the room.