Fifth Memory: Discord

Hello everyone. I think you know what this means...I'm gonna keep on writing! Yes, I already made my schedule so I could spare some minutes to try and do justice with this story. Please support me all the way my dear lovable readers! Please let me know your concerns, suggestions and comment on the space below. I would love to hear your thoughts about this.

Enjoy reading!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Fairy Tail Grounds.......

"Lucy, would you like to stay with us in Fairy Hills?", Mirajane asked.

"Eh? Suddenly?", Lucy asked.

"Well, you do owe us some girl time", Lisanna urged.

"But...I do miss my apartment", Lucy excused.

"Awwww, that's too bad?", Lisanna pouted. "Then, can I just join you? We can have a slumber party!", she insisted.

Lucy can't help but be touched by Lisanna's reactions for her. She may just want to help her forget everything about Natsu's case for a while.

"Alright", Lucy said in defeat.

"Yes!", Lisanna gleefully squealed.

Mirajane nodded at Erza's direction. Their plan of taking Lucy away from the guild while they sort things out with their sudden visitors is a success. If they really came for Lucy, they won't be able to find her in the guild.

"Let's go", Erza whispered to Gray and they made their way out the door.

"Where are those guys going?", Lucy noticed them.

"Ummm they are just going for a walk", Mirajane tried to conceal the truth to stop her from worrying.

"A walk? This late at night?", Lucy has suspicions now.

"I asked them to deliver an important document to the Council", Master Makarov interrupted.

"Isn't it a bit too late at night to disturb them though?", Lucy asked.

"My child. It's a very confidential document that we should protect at all cost. You're worrying over nothing. Now, move along and join Mirajane for a well deserved girl talk", Master Makarov patted her head.

With that, Lucy made her way to her apartment with the Strauss siblings, Wendy, Charles and Happy.

____________________________________________________________

Three hours later......

"I can't believe you're still alive", Minora panted.

"Well, you shouldn't believe on what you hear. That's the reason why you're still a child", Colossus grinned at her. "But, I gotta say you managed to last this long"

"How could you....", Minora gritted her teeth with anger. "you're playing with me"

"I know why you're angry at me. Surely you still haven't forgiven me from doing that. To Arthur, to Sarina, and.....to your dear beloved Tidus", Colossus stressed Tidus' name. Minora was angrier by hearing that.

"How dare you! After all the things that happened!", Minora made simultaneous attacks towards him. "Tidus trusted you, you scum! He was willing to sacrifice his own life for you! And yet...how could you?!"

A hard punch made contact with her stomach. She almost lost her consciousness with that attack.

"A little girl like you will never understand", Colossus said. "I was hoping to fight with Tidus, but, what a disappointment it is. Killing you won't even be worth my time".