Eighth Memory: Lost

Hi guys, here's the eight chapter for the start of a new year! I hope you'll all enjoy this chapter. Please do share your thoughts in the comments section. I'll be happy to hear from you!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"Misha-sama", Rumi entered their Master's quarters.

"What is it, my dear?", Misha greeted.

"I have something to consult with you", Rumi asked.

"Tell me", she said.

"Do you really believe...Natsu will continue to be taken on Yunehart's made up memories of his past?", Rumi asked.

"I have faith in Yunehart's abilities. He can even alter your emotions if he so much widen his range", Misha said.

"I know, but, I don't think Natsu's the kind of man who would be fooled do easily", Rumi said.

"Rumi, you should probably make yourself busy by occupying Natsu's attention. After all, you're the woman he remembers in his memories. You should be thankful you have such a powerful protector", Misha warned.

"If he knows the truth, I won't be let off so easily", Rumi mumbled.

"True, but, we can prevent it from happening as long as Yunehart has his head", Misha replied.

"I hope Natsu won't remember his past....I....am in love with him", RUmi blushed a little.

"Such innocence", Misha laughed.

"He's so warm", Rumi continued.

"Do not fear, Rumi. You can have him all to yourself. After all, Yunehart made sure his memories of you are special. You may be seeing it firsthand when he opened his eyes 2 months ago. He looks at you as something so precious", Misha said.

"Yes and for that I am grateful to Milady for choosing me as his partner", Rumi said.

"Enjoy it while it last", Misha said.

"By the way...Can you please allow me...to go to Magnolia?", Rumi asked.

"What happened? Why did you suddenly want to go to Magnolia?", Misha asked.

"Well, it's the time for their Cherry Blossom Festival and you know how badly I wanted to see them", Rumi started.

"Rumi, it's too dangerous for you to be there", Misha replied.

"Yunehart and the others are in there. Natsu went there earlier too didn't he? I could go there. Natsu would definitely protect me", Rumi asked.

"They have a mission they have to do. You can't be a burden to them. This is not a child's play", Misha retaliated.

"But...the mission you asked them to do....that is just your personal goal isn't it? Why can't you just let me go there? I wouldn't be a burden I promise. I'm a wizard too", she said.

"Rumi, don't butt into my business"

"That mission has been going on for 3 years now. Haven't we had enough already?", she snapped.

"This is different! We're too close in attaining our goal", Misha growled.

"YOUR GOAL!", Rumi shouted back. "Just because you had Natsu's memories doesn't guarantee anything! That girl you sent him to kill off, how are you sure he would be able to kill her?", Rumi asked.

"He can as long as he thinks they're the enemy!", Misha snapped back.

"Do you really believe Yunehart's abilities are polished well enough? Natsu's smarter than you give him credit for!", Rumi shouted out.