Sixth Memory: Tidus and Colossus

Hello everyone! I have to be honest with you. My health isn't going so well lately and I have to take a break from time to time. I have to do something about my current state or I'll be in huge trouble. Thank you all so much for trying to cheer me up and for supporting me so far. I will try to make a proper ending to my stories and to this one for sure. Please be patient with me. I will make sure to end this story. Please be safe!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"As I thought. Fairy Tail wizards are exceptional with their magic", Milly was on the ground. She stumbled upon Erza's group and fought with them. Erza defeated her in just twenty minutes.

"What is your purpose here?", she demanded.

"Tch. None of your concern", Milly smirked.

"She reeks of mud and I can faintly smell Salamander's scent", Gajeel said.

"Dragon Slayer, huh?", Milly grinned.

"She knows Natsu, that's for sure", Gray said.

"What did you do to Natsu?", Erza pointed her sword at her.

"Go to hell", Milly replied.

"We're not getting any information from her", Gray uttered.

"Erza!", Hibiki ran to them.

"What is it?", Erza asked.

"Looks like you managed to take the last one", Hibiki said.

"Last one?", Erza asked.

"Yeah. Jura-san and Lyon had already taken the other two to the Council's prison cells. This one is the last I think", Hibiki replied. "They won't talk anything useful. Perhaps if they get closer to their target, they might say something we need"

"So, we should probably take her as well", Gray started to move to Milly.

"No", Erza stopped him.

"What is it?", Gray asked.

"We'll take her to Fairy Tail. She knows something we need and I'm sure the Master would like to have a word with her", Erza said.

"Are you serious?", Gray asked. He knows full well that they are endangering Lucy more if she's really one of those who wants Lucy dead.

"Yes. Take her, Gray. Gajeel and Juvia will monitor her actions", Erza ordered.

"Understood", Juvia replied.

Neither do they know, Milly smiled darkly at the outcome.

"Everything is getting on as planned", she thought.

____________________________________________________________

Bolka Forest...

"Ignite!", Tidus exploded the ground where Colossus is standing.

"Too weak!", Colossus dodged it in an instant.

"Helbram's spear!", he summoned a large spear and shoved it to Tidus.

"Portal", Tidus made a portal where the spear went through and vanished without a trace.

"You're getting good", Colossus grinned. He threw a huge rock at Tidus.

"And you're getting rusty", Tidus snapped his fingers and crushed the rock coming at him. He focused his eyes on Colossus' spot and made another explosion. Colossus dodged it once again.