25

Aria's POV
We've been in Tuscany for 3 weeks now and it has been nothing but beautiful. The food is great. The places to visit are phenomenal but the most beautiful thing here is my Ezra. He's like my gem.
"Hey" I say, sitting down on the edge of the bed and stroking his arm.
"Hey" He plants a kiss on my cheek.
"Soooo, eggs today or something different?" He questions getting off the bed and heading to the kitchen.
"Eggs sound great" I say as he opens the fridge.
I went to get dressed while he was busy fixing breakfast. I had a little surprise up my sleeve and I was pretty sure he'd enjoy it.
"Breakfast is done" Ezra sings and I laugh.
I place the item in my hand and head to the kitchen, where Ezra was setting the table.
"Ta Da" He holds out his arms and smirks.
"What do you think?"
"Looks good" I say as pulls my chair out so I can sit. "Wait not yet. I have something for you"
He gives me a big smile. "I didn't need a present"
"I think you'll like this one" I say
I turn him around so he's facing away from me.
"I'm going to put your present in your hands and then you're going to open it" I instruct and he nods.
I place the long box into his open hands.
"Now sit down at the table"
"The eggs are getting cold Aria" He jokingly says.
I pull out my phone to record this moment.
"Smile big Ezra" I say and he cheeses.
"Now open it"
He pulls the top of the box and gasps.
"You.. you.." he stutters with a huge smile on his face. "You're pregnant!"
He drops the box onto the table and gets out of his chair. I set my phone down as he scoops me into his arms and swirls me around.
"We're having another baby!"