TEN

Jordan

I couldn't let this happen. Not like this. I'm not ready to give up my flower. Fûck no.

"Jaxon please don't. I don't even know you enough to do this stuff." I said while trying push at his chest while tears clogged my eyes.

He looked at me and his face that was once filled with hunger, now was replace with regret.
He sat up and got off of me and paced around the room. He ran his hand through his beautiful black hair and pulled at the ends.
"FÛCK!" He said then punching the wall. I gasped because he left a hole by one punch, but that didn't stop him there. He kept punching it repeatedly till his knuckles where busted and bleeding.

"JAXON!"

He left his fist in the hole while his back was facing me I saw his whole body was tense. Especially his back.

I heard his sigh the sagged his shoulders.
"I. I'm...fûck." He then turned around and then I saw he had a pain expression on. I got up from the bed and walked over  to him. He followed my every move with a frown on his face. I stood right in front of him but he stepped back when I tried to touch his arm.

"Don't."

"What the hell is wrong with you? One minute you're filled with lust now you're blocking me out!? What are you? Bipolar or what?!"

"Don't Jordan! I can't do this again! I can't do this to someone else too. Or they will come for you too." He whispered at the end.

"Who?"

He didn't answer me but just walked towards my room and started to grab my clothes.

"Jaxon."

Nothing. Just kept his focus on getting my stuff.

"Jaxon."

He finished with getting my clothes and went to my bathroom.

"Jaxon!"

He grabbed my toothbrush,comb, hair ties, and my mousse.

"JAXON!"

"What!?" He said brushing past my shoulder and walking out of my room with my bag and my phone charger. I ran and grabbed his forearm and pulled him back.

He looked at me and then at my hand on his arm.

"Jaxon. What is wrong with you? And why are you getting my clothes?"

He looked at me with a frown and with sad eyes. The sight broke my heart. He's hurt.

"I...I-I can't let you get hurt because of me. They will tak- just forget it. Let's go." Now he has a blank face on and yanked his arm back from me.

"Jaxon! I'm not going anywhere! I don't want your stupid protection!" He turn back around and dropped my bag and walked towards me. He stop on inches from my face and I can smell his cologne and his minty breath but I didn't back down.

I wasn't.

"Let's go." He said between his teeth.

"No! They haven't even bother to look for me! They haven't even made an attempt to get me! So why would I go with you?! They're not coming to get me! If they really wanted me dead they would've done it by now!"