THIRTY-EIGHT

Jordan

I sobbed while he walked out, his foot was holding the door open. He was talking in spanish down the hall.

"What's this for?" I heard Louis say from over my sobs.

"For my uncle. And wait till I tell you to give it to him." He slammed the door shut and I stared at his back.

I sobbed and thrashed around.

"You know...I never really liked my uncle. But what can I say?" He says while he turns around with rope in his hand. "I learn from the best." He smirked.

"PLEASE!! JUST KILL ME!!" I screamed while I banged my head on the floor.

"After what I do, you would surely die and shut down." He walked more in the room,"you thought what I did was bad from the first time? Just wait for right now." His foot went in the middle of my legs and pulled the chair up with his foot then settled down the chair.

I thrashed around and was about to tip over the chair but he caught it. "Shhh,don't do that love. I don't want you hurt,"he smiled.

"FÛCK YOU-" he slapped me hard and I screamed and screamed but no one came and helped me. My shoulders shook with each sob and my face was dripping with tears. His hand went up to my cheek but I flinched away. I closed my eyes and sobbed.

"Please, just kill me." I whispered.

I heard him chuckled while I tighten my close eyes. "I know you would do something if I untie you so let me just do this." I snapped my eyes open and leaned back but he already had his hand on my neck and the last thing I saw was a huge smile on his face.

****

*warning might trigger*

I woke up and I felt myself laying down on a bed. A camera was facing right in front of me. It was set up on a tripod and I see a red light blinking. I was about to call for help but I couldn't, he duct taped my mouth. I tried to move my arms but they were tied. I look up and see them tied at the each bed post and my eyes teared. I wanted to scream and yell for help. I looked back at the camera but I saw that I didn't have any pants on. I looked at my body and saw that I was completely naked.

I screamed and screamed while tears streamed down my face, down my neck to my chest. I thrashed around, kicked, twisted my arms, jumped my body to get myself out but couldn't.

Please no.

Please not again.

I laid limp on the bed defeated and cried. I shook my head when those thoughts appeared in my head.

I screamed and screamed but of course it was just muffles coming out of my mouth. I stared at the camera just pleading for someone to save me.

I looked around and it was just a bed in here with a windows on the right. The door was on the left of the camera and I thrashed around just hoping for the ropes to bust.

I door busted open and he chuckles.

I scream and thrash around, jumping off the bed but then getting pulled down from my wrist.