TWENTY-FIVE

Jordan

I never fell asleep. I stopped crying though.

But I know I would never be the same. Mentally.

"Jaxon?" I whispered while I snuggled up against his chest.

"Mhm?"

"I-I want to go home." I said holding my breath.

His hold tighten."No."

I closed my eyes and released my breath because I knew he would say that.

"You are home, and anyway there is no where for you to go remember? And why not just stay here with me." He stated.

I look up and see him staring me down. "Why do you care so much if I leave or not?"

I see his Adam apple move up and down and I see his jaw clench.

"Because."

I creased my eyebrows and push my self up and I straddle his hips and stared at him.
He was laying down and watched every move I made.

"Because?"

"Just because."

I rolled my eyes and laid back down on his chest.

We soon got quiet and I decided to break it.

"What does your tattoos mean."

I felt him tense under me and I freaked out.

"Nothing." He said in a stern voice then he picked me up and got up and walked out of the living room.

"Jaxon."

He ignored me and made his way in the kitchen. I scrambled up and followed him. He looked in the fridge and pulled out a beer.

"Jaxon."  I said making my way behind him.

"Leave it Jordan." He then walked past me and up to his office.

"Jaxon! Stop. I just asked a question! You don't have to get all butt hurt. If you didn't want to answ-"

"I said leave it Jordan!" He said while slamming the door in my face. I stood there shocked then I twisted the knob open. He's on his chair with his head back with his eyes closed and his beer in his left hand.

"Jax-"

"What don't you fûckin get Jordan! I said fûckin leave it alone!" He said not looking at me but his voice hard. I almost flinched at how he's yelling at me.

"I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU FÛCKIN  FLIPPED ON ME FOR ASKING FOR YOUR TATTOOS!" I said walking in clenching my fist while I made my way infront of his desk.

He ran a hand over his face and placed the beer bottle down.

"You're starting to piss me off right now," he said while his eyes open.

"Good. Now tell me why you flipped." I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"JORDAN!" He said while slamming his hands on his desk. I flinched. He stood up and leaned on his hand.

"Fûckin leave it! I don't care if I hurt your feelings for telling you no. Just stop. I don't want to talk about it and you keep bugging me."

"I was just ask-"

He grabbed the bottle and then threw it right next to my ear and it shattered on the door behind me.