FIFTY

Jaxon

"NO!" I screamed while I punched the wall.

"SHE-S-" I fall down on my knees. I fist a handful of my hair and tug. "NO!!" I scream, while my eyes blurred with tears.

I slowly lift up my head and see her....laying.....dead.

She.....she.....left me.

She's gone....

I cry even more while I crawl towards her on my knees and cry on her limp legs. My head hurts. My throat closes up that makes me hiccup. My eyes sting.

"M-Mr. Hunt....I have to take her now....she's been here for more than a hour." The doctor says from behind me.

I clench her legs tighter and cry more. "I can't." I whisper.

"Mr. Hunt....I'm sorry for your lost but she needs to leave now."

I lift my head up and start to get up. I move towards her and play with her hair.

She had a heart attack in her sleep, and she died asleep.

I place a kiss on her forehead and whisper, "I love you ma....don't ever forget that. I love you so much....bye ma."

I pull back and take a couple of steps back. The doctor comes and starts to undo the locks on the wheels and start to roll her away.

I suck in a harsh breath in, while my heart clenches.

"Bye ma." I whisper.

The door shuts gently behind them and a few tears slip out but I silently wipe them and release the breath.

My heart hurts.
It hurts so much.

I sigh and went to the bathroom in there, I blew my nose and splashed water on my face.
I looked at myself and my eyes were red and puffy. My nose was red while my hair was ruffled in every place I can see. My eye is somewhat swollen from Landon's punch. My eye has went down but there is still a bruise around it. My nose is not that bad, just hurts.

I sighed and stood straighter and walked out. I walk out of the room and made my way towards Jordan. I past some doors with a blank face on. Some doctors looked away from me. Some pretended to look at something on their clipboard until I past them.

I was about to past the last set of doors to get to her but that's when Landon comes out of a room slamming the door shut. Some nurses walking by jumps but I just stare at him. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. It looks like he's been crying. I bring my eyebrows together and was about to walk towards him but his head snaps up to me and we meet eyes.

I stop completely and stare at him. He's shoulders grow tall while I do the same. I start to walk to him and he does the same. We meet in the middle and stare at each other.

"Why you crying?" I asked.

"Why are you?" He asked back.

I narrow my eyes at him and I see a small smile come upon his face. I stare at him with no expression while he's trying to make me smile. I close my eyes and pull him in a hug. He doesn't hesitate to hug back. I pat his back and pull back.

"Sorry about your eye and you brows." I say while I took a step back.

He chuckles, "yeah, sorry about your nose and your eye."