TWELVE

Jordan

Okay. After the glass broke it was just Landon's head that hit the window pretty hard and made the passenger window break. The car that was following us... well. It was a disguise cop car. So yeah. When Jaxon sped up, it made the cop sirens went off. So that's when Jaxon made a sharp turn to the right and pulled over. That's how Landon's head smashed the window. That's how blood went everywhere on him.

So when when he pulled over Jaxon grabbed his and Landon's gun and tossed it to me with out a warning and they hit me right in the middle of my forehead and my boobs.

"Can I help you officer?" He said while adding a fake smile on and making his voice sound pleasant as possible. Honestly it scared me how fast he changed his voice and how he sounded really sweet and nice,when he's not one of those.

The officer bent down and looked inside and saw Landon with blood dripping down from the side of his head but he played it off by smiling like its nothing. He raised an eyebrow then shook his head. He then looked at the back and looked at me.

I. Well I was looking at both of these boys like they were on some drug that barely got released. I looked at Jaxon and see him looking through the rear view mirror with his black shades. I looked at the officer who was staring at me with an eyebrow risen. I stared back with a pleading look to him. He stared at me for a while till Jaxon cleared his throat.

The officer then looked back at Jaxon then puffed out his chest when he stood straighter.
"Do you know why I pulled you over sir?" He said with a really deep sexy voice.

"No sir. Can I ask why I was?" He said while showing his perfect teeth and smiling while holding on the steering wheel while his knuckles turned white.

"Well. Your tags are expired since January. It's now June. And, would like to tell me why you're were going over 100mph at a 75mph highway?"

"I honestly thought my tags said till June and the speeding part is my mother is giving... birth?" He said sounding doubtful. While Landon smack his forehead.

"Mhm. Can you step out of the car for me."

"No problem." He said while giving him a forced smile and this time you can tell he was holding himself back because you can clearly hear him saying profanities under his breath while he was unlocking his door.

"All of you step out of the car for me please."

Now Landon started saying profanities under his breath. I paled.

What am I supposed to do with the GUNS!?

I looked to side to side and trying to find a way to hide the guns. My hands were shaking and heart was pounding against my chest. The officer knocked on the window in back. Thank god the glass is shaded. I quickly placed the guns underneath Jaxons seat and I pushed open Landon's seat and climbed out till I was standing next to both of them.

I was in the middle of Landon and Jaxon which they stood like body guards next to me. I was shîtting bricks. I hate getting pulled over by cops.

"I need you to blow on this for me." He said to Jaxon while getting out the drunk driver test. He stared at it and looked back the officer that stood at the same height as him.

"No."

"No?" He said while raising and eyebrow and brought back the tool.

"Yeah. I have a right to say no to anything you ask or say."

He huffed out a air of defeat and his shoulder shagged. I know he's wrong but the officer knew if he said something back they'll have a problem. He then looked at me then to Landon.

Landon was now just staring out to space while I was jumped every time a car would pass. The officer saw and walked in front of me.

"You. What's your name?"

"J-Jor-" Jaxons hand found my hand and gave me a warning squeeze. "Jasmine" I said while looking at the corner of my eye and seeing Jaxon jaw clench tight.

"Jasmine? Jasmine what?"

What? My last name? Should I give him my real last name? My hand got another squeeze and I panicked.

"My l-last name?"

"Mhm?" Ha said while crossing his arms and showing me his biceps.

This time Jaxon took a step towards me and place his hand on the lower part of my back but the cop was too stupid and didn't notice.

"Black." I said while thinking of Greyson. Which reminds me I need to talk to him about all this shit.

"Jasmine black?"

"Mhm."

He then looked at Landon then back at Jaxon.
"Well can I have license and registrations then." He said while giving me one final look.

"Sureee." He said while looking at Landon then back at the car. "Let me get that for you."

I looked at Landon and see him giving out a nervous laugh and rubbing the back of his neck. "So officerrr..."

"Rick."

"So officer Rick. How many years have you been in the pack?" He said trying to make small talk, while I look back to the car and see Jaxons feet sticking out from the passenger side. I shifted on my feet because I didn't like the feeling I was getting from these two.

"Yeah. I took out 7 guys from a gang last week." Officer Rick said.

"Wow. I can take down 25 cops with one bullet each and killing on point." Landon said clearly not thinking because Rick gave him a questionable look and Landon finally caught on what he said. "Clearly in GTA. You know I'm like a gangster in that bîtch." He said while rubbing his neck.

"Mhm."

Jaxon came back but I didn't see the paper but I saw his hands in the back of his back. Rick turn his attention towards him and stuck out his hand.

Jaxon gave him a smirk and looked at Landon. Landon stood straighter and put on ghostly smile on. I was really confused then I looked towards Jaxon again and saw him slowly taking his hand out form behind his back. My eyes popped out to what I saw.

Oh no. No.no.no.n-
I didn't know I was walking backwards till I hit Landon's chests. His arm wrapped around my chest and I started to hyperventilate.

The officer looked over to me but it was to late. Jaxon stuck a needle in his neck and it knocked him out cold in seconds.

He looked over to me but the dark was surrounding my vision and and I fell limp against Landon. The last thing I saw was Jaxon walking towards me.

***

Honestly this chapter suck.

I know.

I just didn't want to get to the good parts at the gangs house.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS