FIFTY-SEVEN

Landon

"You need to get yourself together." I said while I barged through the doors, tossing my keys on the counter.

He hissed while he covered his ears on the ground. He squinted his eyes and looked up towards me. I scrunched up my nose,"what the fûck is that smell!?"

I guess he saw it was me since he didn't care, he laid his head slowly back down while closing his eyes.  "I don't know what you're talking about." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and looked around him.

Beer cans.

Beer cans surrounded him. They were scattered all around the living room. More 24 boxes were here. I don't know how he got them. I didn't bring him any. 

I walked over to the back door and yanked the curtains off the hooks, letting the sun shine in. I heard him hiss and curse under his breath. I walked over to the window, pushing it up letting the air come in and air this fûckin smelly aśś house out.

I didn't stay when we left the gas station. I just said see you later and walked towards my car and went home. I haven't even talked to him for two days. Well...he didn't talk to me. I called but it would go straight to voice mail.

So, I knew it was about Jordan, because he was the exact same with Nia. But this is so much worse. So much.

Right when I turned around I saw him curl up and throw up right next to his side. I close my eyes and tried to not throw up with him.

"Jaxon. When was the last time you ate."  I said slowly while I slowly open my eyes when I heard him stop. I walked over to him.

"Sh-shut up Lan-Landon." He hissed between his teeth. He slowly sat up and wiped his mouth with his arm.

"Who bought you the beer." I said while I squatted next to him.

He slowly turned his head towards me and squinted his eyes, "why."

I stopped my self from rolling my eyes at him. "Fine don't tell me, but that's the last time you're going to drink."

"Why."

I clenched my jaw and my fist tighten. I really want to slap him. "You don't need it."

"Why-" I couldn't hold it back.

It went hard against his cheek. He fell to the ground because of how weak he was. "You're going to clean yourself up Jaxon. I don't care if it takes weeks. You're going to do it, if you like it or not." I stood up and walked towards the smell.

"Where the fûck is coming from." I mumbled. I walked around the couch, ignoring his groans and walked back to the back door. I took a sniff and almost threw up. I covered my mouth and looked around.

"Tann-Tanner got me the beer." I heard him groan out from the floor.

I walked over to him and pushed him back down when he was almost up. "Don't fûckin lie, he's on the ground rotating with Anthony."

I stood back up and sighed.

I always hated cleaning up after the job.

****

Jaxon

I feel like shît.

I smell like shît.