FORTY

*rape scene ahead, please skip over if you might be triggered or don't like readying any of these things*

Jaxon

She cries out while looking at the camera. She's shaking.

Terrified.

That's what her eyes say. Her body is showing signs of it.

And I can't take it anymore. My body is tense and when he goes inside of her and I hear her muffles but it sounds like her regular scream than being muffle.

I scream and turn around and kick at the door. Wood chips starts to fly. I kick the doorknob off and start to punch. All I hear is her screams. My eyes blur but I shake my head. I continue to punch and kick but I slowly start to slow down.

Tears fall down and I scream.

I yelled.

I turn back around and see her thrashing around but he keeps going. He laughs and nuzzles his head in her neck. Her eyes are red and her face is filled with pain. She tries to kick but he grabs her legs and wraps them around his hips. She unhooked them but he grabbed them and holds them there. She screams calling my name for help.

I turn back around and go at it again. My knuckles are bleeding and splinters are in my wound, but it doesn't stop me.

"I would stop if I were you. I could knock you out like your friend here." I heard Louis say from the other side of the door. My fist makes a hole and wood chips fly out. I see his body step back but I grab his shirt and I pull my whole body back.

"Open the damn door Louis!" I yell while I hear his body collide with the other side of the door. I hear him push out a breath and struggles to get out of my grasp. The wood that is in the hole is stabbing my arm and I feel blood drip down my arm.

"Just watch." He chokes out. He pushes off the door and I try to reach out for him but he stepped back right before I got the hem of his shirt again.

He bends down till he can see me through the hole I made. "Just watch your ma." He smiles. I glare at him while I sniff up for air. I turn around and see my ma get slap. She's crying while Alfonso is yelling at her. I don't know what they are talking about but I know it's something to do with me.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME! I HAD TO FIND OUT MYSELF!!" He roared in her face.

"ITS BECAUSE YOU EVEN TOLD ME IF I WERE TO GET PREGNANT YOU WOULD KILL ME!" She screams while tears fall down her face.

I stalk forwards till I'm in front of the tv.

His face falls and he looks at the camera. "I glad you took care of her, buts it's mine turn to take care of my love." He said. His voice was soft and he's looking straight at the camera like he's looking at me in the eye.

"NO!" I yell then punch the tv. The tv turns black while I slowly pull out my hand out of the glass. I look to my right and see him coming off of her and stalking towards the camera.

"I let her have me. Let's see if she would carry part of me in her now. It sucked that it didn't happen before but I'm pretty sure it would happen now." He chuckled and looked over his shoulder to her where she laid there limp with no life in her eyes and just tears flowing down her eyes with out blinking.