Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What are you doing here?" I whisper in frustration.

"Front door was open," Bennett responds with a devious grin.

He stands in my bedroom doorway, his eyes filled with the same heated desire as I witnessed from the kiss at the restaurant. My gaze slides down his torso. He's shirtless, nothing but a pair of mesh basketball shorts hanging low on his lean hips.

"You like the view?" he mocks. "You could take a picture if you really wanted to. But I'd need to hear you say 'please' first."

"Fuck off."

"Gladly."

He pushes himself off the door and enters my bedroom, kicking it closed behind him. Every step he takes seems to showcase one of his many, defined muscles lining his lean stomach. The sight shouldn't be attractive, yet my brain seems to disagree with that logic.

His gaze becomes hungry as he approaches my bed.

"You know, you could have just told me that you wanted me to fuck you," Bennett murmurs seductively. "Bet or not, you know I would have."

"You fuckin' wish."

Bennett chuckles darkly. "I think it's you who's been doing the wishing. Why else would I be here in your dreams?"

My pulse quickens as he nudges me to make room for him in bed. To my horror, I accommodate his silent request. His grin of satisfaction never falters as he sidles up beside me. The heat of his chest brushes against my arm and I swallow hard.

Every inch of my skin sizzles with awareness. Bennett reaches over, grabbing a hold of my chin, and turning it towards him.

"Kiss me," he whispers.

Once again, the logical side of me screams that this is all wrong. He's not who's supposed to be in my bed. Hell, he's not even the right gender. But it's like my brain is drunk on him, curious to see what will happen.

I find enough will-power to stay where I am, ignoring his request....barely. When a minute passes, Bennett chuckles again and hoists himself on top of me.

"Fine," he says, staring down at me with a seductive gaze. "You want me to pretend to be the bad guy? I'll play along."

His legs slide into place around my hips. Both of his hands finds mine, and he pins me to the bed with his weight and his strength. I weakly attempt to fight him off, but it's mostly for show. I can't make it look like this is something I actually want... even if my dick is telling me otherwise.

"I like being on top better anyway," Bennett whispers against my ear.

The heat of his breath sends a shiver down my spine. He grinds against me, and his boner slides against mine.

"Well would you look at that?" he says, laughing again. "Someone is excited to see me."

He grinds into me again. It's slower this time, and every inch of my erection rubs against his to the point of being painful. A low moan escapes my lips. I don't mean for it to happen; it just does. And it only spurs him on further.

His lips press against mine, and a moment later, his tongue is devouring me in a scorching dance of dominance. He nips at my bottom lip. The teasing pain intensifies the pleasure, and I have the sudden urge to touch him.