Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The ride home is spent in icy silence. I choose the asshole route and hop in the front seat before Bennett's date has the chance. He visibly pouts and shoots me a nasty glare before climbing in the backseat with Jessica.

Every once in a while I notice Bennett's knuckles tighten around the steering wheel. A smug grin of satisfaction slips across my lips. If the night had gone any other way, I probably would have just dealt with watching Bennett take home a date. But after hearing Jessica's vomit-worthy gossip, I couldn't handle my pride getting punched further down.

As we near the edge of town, Jessica points to one of the buildings on the right and leans forward in her seat to whisper in my ear.

"That's our sorority house," she mutters. "You want to him to drop us off there or go to your place?"

I glance at the fast-approaching building. Bennett stiffens beside me and steps on the accelerator. Looks like he's making the decision for her. My smirk widens in the dark and I lean back to Jessica, whispering loud enough so the rest of the car can hear me.

"It'll be better at my place. Then you can be as loud as you want."

Jessica giggles against my ear before returning back to her seat. I watch Bennett out of the corner of my eye and notice his jaw tensing at the interaction. Perfect.

By the time we pull into Bennett's condo, everyone practically bolts from their seats to get out of the tension-filled car. Jessica is oblivious, but it's clear Bennett's 'flavor of the night' is very aware that there's something going on between Bennett and me.

He doesn't hesitate in snaking his arm around Bennett's waist as they walk up the pathway to the front door. Fucker. Jessica hangs on my arm. Her touch is far lighter than Bennett's. His hands were rough, his touch demanding as he slid his fingers down my stomach. I close my eyes and breathe in Jessica's feminine perfume while pushing out all thoughts of my current roommate. If I had it my way, I'd be spending my night with him instead.

But I guess he had other plans.

Bennett leaves the door open for us, and Jessica kicks off her stilettos the minute we get inside. She lets out a small moan of relief and wraps her arms around my waist as I guide the two of us through the darkened foyer and up the stairs.

I don't want to look at Bennett's room on the way to mine. Really, I don't. But they act of their own accord and flicker to the door...which is purposely left wide open. His date is laying on the bed, staring up at Bennett in awe as he watches him undress. In turn Bennett slowly unbuttons his dress shirt, grinning up at his companion with the same, seductive look he gave me last night.

That. Fucker.

Jealousy drives me forward as I gesture Jessica into my bedroom. She starts to close the door behind us and I stop her hand with a light touch. She frowns up at me, puzzled.

"Leave it open," I say, trying to contain the jealousy at my voice. "They won't be able to see us."

"But...they'll hear us," she whispers.

"It'll turn them on," I lie.

If Bennett wants me to hear him screw some twink, than he can listen to me too.

Even in the dark, I can see the desire flicker to life in Jessica's gaze. I have no doubt she wants me, but the thought of being able to turn on Bennett in the process is too good to pass up. She nods deviously and licks her lips.

From the other room, I hear the squeaking of bedsprings. A jealous heat scalds my cheeks, and I fight down the urge to pop my head out to see what they're doing. Instead I approach Jessica with slow, seductive footsteps. I slide my hands around her small waist, leaning down to trace soft kisses up the base of her neck. She lets out a soft moan as I gently urge her to the bed.