24 | say it

Alex steps away from me and backs into the opposite wall. He props his head against the surface and throws it backwards, closing his eyes in the process. I can see the muscles in his throat and the smooth skin that I kissed mere minutes ago.

"I can't control myself around you." he whispers and I nod my head.

"Neither one of us can, can we?" I say and he gives a small laugh.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" he runs a hand through his hair and then starts rummaging through his pockets.

A cigarette pack emerges on his hand and he takes one out. The white stick contrasts against the red lightening and I watch as he places it on his lips. The flame from the lighter illuminates his face and I observe the dense smoke pouring out of his carved out mouth.

I walk towards him and grab the pack. Before I can get a cigarette out his hand stops my own and I look at him questioningly.

"You're too young to smoke." his head is propped against the wall again and he looks at me from above.

"I'm too young to do various things but I do them anyways," I say to him and he tips his head in agreement to my point.

"Well you shouldn't do it. Smoking kills, did you know?" he says and I give a short laugh at what he just said. Telling someone that had a suicide attempt that something will kill them is awfully ironic. He narrows his eyes after watching my reaction, knowing what i'm thinking about.

"Then why do you do it?"

"Why do you?" he fires back and I frown.

"Bad habits, I suppose." I answer, which is partly true. Smoking is the one of the few ways I can still be self-destructive nowadays.

I exhale the white smoke and observe him. Alex takes a long drag and then slowly walks towards me. My stomach flutters as he grabs my face with both hands and then exhales the smoke while giving me a kiss. He smirks once he's done and the smoke disappears into the air between us.

He's standing right in front of me and I feel the urge to touch his stubbled jaw. I lift my fingers tentatively and touch his soft skin. My fingertips brush the shapes of his face and I watch as he closes his eyes tightly shut as I do so. I trail down to his neck and his Adam's apple, feeling the delicate skin, and then I trace his defined cheekbones.

He opens his eyes slowly and they're lustfully dark. He touches my hand and his orbs are fiery onto my own.

"You have no idea of the effect your touch has on me," he admits and his British accent makes his voice husky. I feel the heat coming off of him and I suddenly crave him, wanting him like i've never wanted anyone before.

"Then show me."

He drops my hand and I watch as his eyes become increasingly blacker, darker then ever before. Alexander licks his lip and I watch every action that the makes. He mirrors my actions from before but his fingers are teasing, running down my body arousingly slow once again. I feel desire pooling in my lower stomach and I bite my bottom lip as his fingertips travel lower and lower, brushing against my navel.

"You want me to show you?" He asks sensually and his hand reaches my hipbone. I give a little moan as his fingers brush lower and I nod my head.