31 | untouchable

Oh my god. This story has nearly 25k reads. This is unbelievable. I never thought that damaged would reach even a thousand different people, and this number is astounding. I love you all. Thank you for keeping up with me and waiting for the new chapters. 

"You've got a look to you."

"Huh?"

"You seem different." Ava raises her eyebrow and looks at my face closely.

"How so?" I laugh, dismissing her.

"I don't know. It's something in your eyes." She says and then smirks knowingly, "Are you talking to some hot guy and you didn't tell us?

"Don't be ridiculous," I feel myself blushing and then roll my eyes to try to make my words more believable, "you know you guys would be the first to know if that was true."

"Fair enough, but you look different." Mika agrees.

"Well, if that's a good thing then I'll take it." I say with a smile.

I am different, they're absolutely right. Since yesterday I haven't been able to wipe the stupid smile from my face ever since I talked to Alexander. The moment I left his classroom he started texting me, and some of the things he sent put butterflies in my tummy and made my knees weak.

We talked until three in the morning and we only stopped when he said he wouldn't answer me if I continued messaging him, alleging that I needed my sleep. This made me smile as I lay in bed last night.

Although everything seems fine between us again, a tiny seed of uncertainty still grows in my head. Honestly, he's making me so hot and bothered that I just want to have him touch and tease and bite me all over, sending everything to hell.

He's one of the most sensitive, considerate and overall perfect people I've ever met, and I'm scared of fucking everything up. Or actually caring.

The bell signaling the end of recess rang and I finish my latte with a last gulp. I feel that same smile tugging at my lips as I get up to go to english. The three of us walk through the crowded halls and the girls chat about our plans for the upcoming weekend.

"So Jessie invited me to Hayden's party on Saturday." Mika says tentively and I raise an eyebrow.

"It's getting pretty serious between you guys, huh?"

"I don't know." She blushes and self-consciously tucks her pin straight black hair behind her ears, "But you guys have to come with me."

"Only for you." I sigh playfully and give her a smile, making her grin widely.

"Second that, although I would have gone anyway." Ava winks and Mika punches her lightly on the arm.

"See you guys at lunch." I say and then continue walking to english. 

Both girls walk into another corridor and I continue walking down the long hallway to his room. I find myself disappointed when I realize that there are people in the classroom already. I wanted to have a word with him before class. 

I walked to my seat and held the urge to smile as I felt his eyes on me. I decided to wear black tights, a mini vintage plaid skirt and a turtleneck today, wanting to show my body more as opposed to come to school wearing my usual pants and shirt. The whole outfit looked very 90s schoolgirl. 

I sat down and risked looking at him. His jade eyes were fixed on mine, and he ran his restless fingers through his thick black hair. Oh, I miss touching those silky strands and tugging at them while he moans. Slyly, I grab a pencil from my bag and slowly place it between my lips suggestively, knowing what might be running through his mind. I watch proudly as his eyes darken and I try my best not to laugh while I continue torturing him. Alexander clears his throat and then uncomfortably breaks our connection, making me laugh quietly.