misunderstand

"Harry " Parvati screamed as harry was going inside the boy's toilet. "What ?",harry asked sympathetically . Parvati without saying a Li'l word hugged him tightly . Harry shyly hugged her too lightly. He smiled as she said "I am really sorry , yes I guess it was a misunderstanding harry . I am sorry ". Harry squeezed Parvati's shoulder lightly . "Well , what actually happened.?" Harry asked . Parvati actually nodded a nothing sign and pointed towards hermoine who was listening to everything quietly standing at the corner of the door . Hermoine smiled as she nodded " well , I will tell u everything ". Hermoine waved a bye to Parvati and ran towards harry she started " Harry , actually ...", as she was about to complete her sentence hermoine stared towards harry in curiosity . She asked " and... umm.. what happened to u harry ?" She asked so because she noticed harry was rubbing his both legs unconsciously . Harry replied laughing " Hermoine , because u forgot that right now u are standing in boy's toilet and I am in urgency so ...." "oh my goodness I am sorry bye ", she walked out laughing out loud as she kissed harry once in his cheek . Harry stood there for a while touching his cheek but later he groaned as he ran inside the washroom .