love him ?

Hermoine opened her eyes as she found herself sleeping on someone's arms . She opened her eyes wide as she saw a long bone guarding her from escaping . She turned her head upwards and saw a hooded figure standing upwards it was a statue kinda looking thing.
Hermoine shouted, " Ron. ...... Harry. ... Harry.... he-lp me pleas-se help ouwww.. ahhh. .." her voice breaks down as she find her own voice echoing . She couldn't help but scream and cry hardly whinning. As hermoine tilts her head upwards she saw voldemort " its u ... u are the one who brought me here don't u . U really are a bad I I mean the worst wizard ever I hate u "Hermoine said . Voldemort felt unconscious as he heard her say ' I hate u 'and ' u r the worst wizard ' he said " u mudblood,  don't forget who u r . Respect thy Lord thy dark Lord ." Voldemort turned backwards as he remembered Helena also said the same things to him at some time . His eyes grew wild and he retreated his thought . Voldemort clasped hermoine's neck tightly as he murmured something as he done murmuring nagini appeared . Hermoine's eyes grew wide with fear and she closed her eyes " I know u r gonna kill me isn't it" Hermoine cried . Voldemort laughed as he turned towards nagini he patted her slimmy skin . Voldemort said " kill u ? Yes I want to kill u but in front of Harry potter's eyes he shall feel the grief of losing someone again ." Hermoine raised his head and opened her closed eyes she exclaimed " oh , not Harry I I love him..."  voldemort said ," love oh . Then this shall be more interesting ". Hermoine ignored voldemort's words as she repeated " I love him ?" She said so rather much appropriate she asked so . Voldemort announced " now the invitation must reach him " saying so he faded spreading a black powder in air.