vision 2

Hermoine called " hello, anyone here ? Hello , hey ", she cupped her hands around her lips just to make it sound louder. In front hermoine saw a black hooded figure it smiled evily at hermoine . Hermoine recognised the figure she screamed " Malfoy u ?" It was Draco Malfoy he smirked lightly at her . Hermoine felt the blush she had as she notice he was looking dashing in black his hood swiftest as he faded . Hermoine stared questioning towards the another door as she opened it she was afraid to saw a coffin . She grazed at it coldly it was titled ' to our greatest witch of all time HERMOINE GRANGER ' Hermoine opened her mouth as she fall unconscious on the ground . She spotted Harry on background looking so cold and pale as if he hadn't eaten anything for more than 5 days . His eye bags are swelled red and teardrops flowed down his cheeks as he holds a frame in his hand . Next to Harry stood Ron , he is looking good than Harry he's wearing all black . His eyes are wide open as he stare the coffin he mutters something that makes Harry to cry even more . Then Ron also bursts into tears . Hermoine sarcastically stood mourning on her own obituary , she walked near Harry who was crying his eyes out .
Hermoine shouted  " Harry , Harry can u hear me I I'm here hey Harry .Ron ,Ron please " just as she found Harry turning towards her she smiled Harry ran towards her he shouted " Hermoine, is is it u ?" He shivered . Hermoine fell down unconsciously .