dead !!!

Harry asked " we gotta go do u have any plans ?" Hermoine blinked her wet eyes and said her voice was all exhausted and a Li'l audible " I know of a plan , Harry u challenge voldemort to fight with you "  Harry smiled relieved to learn that hermoine isn't any upset with him . As he thought it was all his fault hermoine smiled back and immediately turned her face towards who was avoiding eye contact with him . Hermoine laughed unconsciously" it's ok Ron! I know that u did nothing intentionally " Ron turned towards hermoine and his expression was kinda irregular he stares her with seductive intention. Ron stares at the torn parts of hermoine's  undergarment lingerie he opens his mouth . Harry disappointed says " Ron , what are you looking at ?" Ron ignores him he continues looking at her wildly he bites his lips and stood up . He was the only one who was untied he walks towards a worried hermoine , she asks " what is it Ron ? U have never acted this way before ! Be have urself stop staring like this " Ron smiled he touches hermoine's cheeks he replies " same goes for u darling, u have never shown in this way before !" He grabs hermoine's waist as hermoine shouts for help . Harry screams " Ron , she's ur friend leave her behave urself ! Stop...stop it Ron please "!. Ron carried on sucking hermoine at many places she cries for help Harry pleads as Ron continues he touches her here and there and without even bothering .
Voldemort appeared at the spot he untied hermoine's hand and smiled he spells something in her head Harry asks " now , what have u done to her ? Hermoine, hermoine u alright ?" . Hermoine snatches voldemort's wand from him as he easily hands it to her . Hermoine pointed the wand at a scared Ron as she pleads Ron to move out of way but at the next moment she asks him to die it was looking like she had split personality . Harry stares at her blankly he exclaims " Hermoine. ..!" Hermoine screams " Harry voldemort has spelled me I have disorder of split personality I will kill Ron ! Ron , get out of my way Ron. ... If u want urself safe kill me kill..... kill me Ron here !" Saying so she tossed the wand to Ron who stares confused at the worried he stares at Harry as voldemort enjoys the situation he says " yes mudblood , u have split personality disorder . Here its another wand kill him !" Without wanting he takes the wand and points it to Ron she screams " AVADA KEDAVRA "  Ron falls the spell misses him . Hermoine shouted " Harry tell that son of a ..... Ron Ron please kill..... me.... " Ron avoids Harry and he trembles and says " AVADA KEDAVRA !" immediately hermoine falls smiling as Harry screams " Ron..... Hermoine! Hermoine" voldemort unties Harry as he rushes towards the lying hermoine he screams " Hermoine... u ...u can't leave me alone I-I love you " He hugs the dead hermoine and cries his eyes out he turns backwards for the wretched Lord but he was disappeared.  He again digged his face in hermoine and cried , he was crying like a 3 year old child . Harry turned his head towards Ron who was on his knees now and was staring at hermoine blankly his eyes were red . Harry walks towards Ron and hugs him . He also hugs him and digs his face in Harry's shoulder and cried  " Harry ...... I killed her I am a murderer I don't deserve to live... " Harry was also crying in Ron's shoulders he gripped Ron's face and replies " Ron ..... She doesn't died in vain she died saving ...... us...." saying so he again bursts in tears .