The Dark Lord appears. .

Ron dragged hermoine in the room of requirement. Harry followed them abruptly but secretly , he turned his head everywhere as if checking the room . Ron stood in front of hermoine smiling , but his smile was really fishy . Hermoine tried to smile too but her smile faded as Ron says " hello , miss hermoine Granger nice to meet you " Hermoine nervously grinned as if she trying to laugh ," Ronald Weasley please what's wrong with you u are acting a little too much creepily " saying so hermoine fell in Ron's arms and tried to kiss him as he push her heavily . Hermoine stared questioning him why is he doing so . Ron still smiling turned backwards said " u mudblood stay away from me do u understand . Well mudblood u know sadly but truly I am not that weasel . Ha ha ha ..... I am voldemort ". Hermoine almost fell but she controlled herself as he saw Ron ... or voldemort changing his form in a black spirit. She almost shouted as the face popped up in the black spirit. Harry was watching all these with immense fright . Harry worriedly tried to ran towards the dark Lord as he was stopped by the sting in his scar he shouted . Hermoine cried " Harry , are u here please save me Harry " she said as she reverse her steps . Harry cried still shouting " it really hurts hermoine.. ahhh......" Hermoine saw Harry standing near the pile of furnitures as she ran towards him. Hermoine hugged Harry almost like a small child as Harry hugged her he persistently shouts and grunts . Hermoine turned to voldemort she grunts " what are u waiting for go away we don't want no trouble here . Go away ....", voldemort walked toward hermoine as the scar of Harry started to sting even more , now can't even control his pain , he faints . Hermoine even more worried turned towards harry she sat abruptly , shaking Harry and asking him to wake up. Voldemort was enjoying the scene he said, " oh oh dear love birds , sad to see u alone miss mudblood . Now who will save u ha ha ha who ... that stingy potter fainted . Now come with me if you don't want any offense " Hermoine tried all her energy and pulled Harry in her shoulders as she raced towards the door that was now not even visible . Voldemort clasped his grip on hermoine's hair as she tumbled downwards dropping Harry . Harry was unconsciously murmuring something as voldemort caught hermoine's hair and disappeared.