war 1

"Hello ?" Voldemort waved his wand. Harry and Ron started running hermoine also struggles to run as she saw Harry who couldn't bear running with hermoine on her shoulders.  Harry holding hermoine's shoulder stopped her in front of a wall seeing that she can't run anymore Harry said " Hermoine,  it's alright u know that you can't make it. Fine just the point is we have to defeat voldemort.  " " and how Ron added ?", Harry was about to reply as he saw voldemort standing in front of them . He shivered his scar was again stinging .
Ron ,ran backwards leaving hermoine and Harry alone . Hermoine stared questioning towards the ceiling . Just as voldemort pointed towards hermoine . Hermoine picked out her wand and pointed it to voldemort,  voldemort laughed " now I can understand why u r the greatest one . Ha ha ha one ran away and one struggling  from his stinging pain " Hermoine sear he'd everywhere for Ron as it disappoints her she said " I am gonna ahhh. .. kill that red headed weasel " Hermoine attacked experialmus  whereas voldemort kept resisting it through his small power specks . Hermoine stared widely when she understood her power was failing her . She screamed " Harry, Harry...... Ron Ron come on u know that I can't handle it singlehandedly.  Ron!", hermoine screamed and grunts on her wounded thigh and forehead . Voldemort attacked crucius on her as she fell down . She was now unable to stand she wiped her wet eyes and turned to Harry who was also lying on the floor.  Hermoine closed her eyes.