Is it she ?

Harry reached the door if the Malfoy manor he peeked inside though a glass window . He spotted hermoine or something like a girl lying on the floor .Harry tried to ensure that it is hermoine he couldn't be sure as the girl was wearing a very little cloth that looks like either a lingerie or undergarment.  He called Ron and asked him to see her . Ron looked at the girl who was lying on her front on the floor and back on top . He again looked at her dress and said " it can't be moine I'm kinda sure look what she's wearing a lingerie hermoine has long term enmity with short dresses how u expect her to were one ?" Harry shooked  his head in reply but a sudden thought engaged him he said ," Ron , what if voldemort has changed her cloth . Let mean what if he wants us not to know her . Maybe ?" "Well , if I came to know that that voldemort touched my moine I'm gonna kill him ",  Ron added in anger . Harry nodded as he closed his eyes .
He signaled Ron to go in whereas Ron also signal Harry to go first . Harry showed Ron the invisibility cloak as Ron almost jumped . He said " its so intelligent if u Harry !" Thanks Harry replied as he covered himself and Ron in the cloak . They entered through the opened door Harry followed the path that lend him to the unknown girl . Harry without waiting sat beside the girl he now could understand it was hermoine.  He feel his eyes filling with tears he hugged her condition Ron also smiled a smile of relief . He said "good Harry it is moine , come let's get her out of here . As fast as we could " Harry shook hermoine as he turned her front towards him he saw hermoine's head is wounded as strawberry coloured blood flowed down her brow and her thigh is also bleeding . Harry showed the wounds to Ron " I am surely gonna kill him ",  Ron groaned . Harry cried as he lifted hermoine in her arms he kissed her head and peck her lips . Ron was out to check if no ones there following them . Ron entered the room as he saw Harry staring into hermoine's closed eyes . Ron coughed as Harry lifted his head to face him he asked " everything's alright . Can we go ?" Ron nodded a yes as he heard a coughing . He turned back as he saw hermoine coming in sense he ran towards her as Harry also watched her with interests and hope in his indescribably beautiful eyes.  Hermoine opened her eyes as she saw Harry smiling,  she groaned as she feels that sting in her this again . She said " Harry,  Harry is it u ?" Harry smiled relieved to hear from her after a long time.  He smiled and nodded although his eye bags swelled red. " hello ?" A voice came from backwards .