Chapter Six

Parker's POV

First four periods went by very slow in my opinion. English dragged, Art killed, History was boring, and study hall couldn't have gone any faster.

But I found out that the curly haired boy is in English with me. The black haired boy was in Art with me. The blond was in History with me, along with Liam. And the other brown haired boy is in study hall with me.

This year... it's going to be something.

I was walking to the cafeteria- alone -when I saw Demi, Sara, and Liv talking by the bathroom. I stopped and listened to what they were saying.

"I asked if he wanted to go on a date," Demi was crying?, "and his eyes turned yellow! I was so scared! Then he got really mad and said that I needed to leave! He also said that I wasnt the 'one', whatever that means!"

I looked around the corner I was hiding behind and saw that Demi was a wreck. Her makeup was smeared, and she looked like she saw a ghost.

"What one was it, again?" Liv asked taking a tissue out if her bag and handing it to Demi.

"It was that Harry guy," she said sobbing more, "He's just so cute!"

I turned around and started to go back towards the cafeteria.

What one is Harry? The only one I know is Liam, and that's because he helped me this morning.

Is Harry the blond? One of the two brunettes? Or the guy in my Art class? They're all pretty cute, so that didn't help at all.

It's weird though. His eyes turned yellow? No one can have yellow eyes, that's physically impossible.

I waked into the lunch room with my head buzzing.

I sat down at my normal table, in the corner, where no one goes.

I took out my book called, Prodigy, and started to read.

I was getting lost in the book when I felt presence next to me. Fuuuuuudge.

"Hey, Parker." A British voice rang in my ear.

I put my bookmark in my book and shoved it in my bag. I looked to my right and saw Liam.

"Hey," I said smiling slightly, "umm, not to be rude or anything, but why are you sitting with me? If you want to be 'cool' here, sitting with me is a bad idea."

"Why? You seem cool." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks," I said as heat grew to my cheeks, "but I'm the kinda girl who everyone things is a slut. I have no friends whatsoever and I sit alone at lunch."

He looked at me open mouthed. Like he wasn't expecting that.

"Well," he said after a minute, "we can change that."

Was I shocked. Absolutely no one had ever tried to talk to me before, let alone say that they would change my reputation.

"Come on," he said standing up.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw that everyone was staring at us. and when I say everyone, I mean every single person that is in this room.

"Liam, I don't think I can do thi-"

He grabbed my hand and pulled my along with him. I barely had time to grab my bag before we were walking off, away from my table.

People were looking at us very weirdly. I honestly felt really bad for Liam. He didn't know that just talking to me means that you are going down in the social status.

I started to blush when I saw that he still had my hand.

We made it to a table and he sat down, pulling me in the seat next to him.

The tables only have six seats, the table was filled up. I already know who's sitting here.

"Boys," Liam said when he let go of my hand, "this is Parker."

I looked up from my lap and saw that all of them were intensely staring at me.

"Parker," Liam said, getting my attention to him, "let me introduce you to the guys."

I looked back at the boys and the blond was smiling at me.

"This," Liam said pointing the the blond, "is Niall."

"Hi!" Niall said waving at me.

"Hey," I whispered.

"The one next to him is Zayn."

"What's up?" Zayn said nodding.

"Nothing?" I chuckled.

"That one next to him is Louis," Liam said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Hey, love," Louis said smiling, "you can call me Lou."

"Hi Lou," I said smiling. I knew we would get along.

"And the lad sitting next to you is Harry."

My heart jumped at the mention of his name.

I turned to my left and was staring right into bright, green eyes.