Chapter Fourty Nine

Park's POV

Light.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes, was light. A huge, blinding circle of light.

I reached up and rubbed my head. I feel fine. I know something bad happened though, I can feel it.

I quickly got out of Harry's bed and walked to the door. I opened it as quietly as I could.

I heard faint mumbles and footsteps.

As I descended the stairs, I could hear the conversation.

"That's not a bad idea, if you think about it." Zayn said.

"Do you really think that will work?" Perrie's voice rung after Zayn's.

"We can't be sure," Liam said, "But we can't really be sure with anything."

After Liam said that, it was dead silent. Everyone just stood or sat there.

I walked up behind Louis and tilted my head to the side.

"What are we talking about guys?"

Everyone jumped at the sudden sound.

I saw Harry shot up and make an inhuman noise from the back of his throat.

Multiple gasps were heard and I was suddenly on the floor with Ava on top of me.

"Park!" She screamed hugging me. Her entire weight was on me, and if i'm being honest, she's not the lightest person ever.

"Ava get off of me!" I squealed trying to breath.

Suddenly, there was no weight on me, and I was standing up, in someone's arms.

The scent of mint and strawberries was overwhelming. The warm-ness flowing off of whoever was holding me, was calming.

My heart fluttered as his head fit perfectly into the crook of my neck, and I smiled when his curly hair tickled my cheek.

"Harry," I sighed letting my head fall onto his shoulder. I was surrounded my the feeling of love, and that was all I needed.

"Park," he said in a whisper, "you're okay. You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Harry, I was only sleeping. Its not like I died." I pulled away, giving him a confused look.

"Park," he said, his face hardening, "you were out for four days."

"What? No, I was sleeping..." I said getting confused.

"Harry, do you notice something different about Park?" Liam said coming up and putting his hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry looked over at Liam, then me. I could feel everyone staring at me, and I was getting slightly uncomfortable. I heard Cam gasp, Ava squeal, and saw Louis smirk.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"What?"

"Let me see your arm, sweetie." Harry said pulling up my sleeve, not waiting for an answer.

I saw everyone gasp, or open their mouths as Harry exposed my shoulder.

"Park," he gasped, "you... you're a werewolf."

I pulled my arm away from him and looked at my shoulder.

I gasped when I saw a tattoo. I looked up at Harry, and he had his sleeve pulled up showing me his shoulder, which had the same tattoo. So did Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, El, Cam, and Ava.