Chapter Twenty Seven

Parker's POV

Liam pulled me along across the lawn of our neighbor. Louis was on my right, Zayn was on my left, Niall was behind me, and Liam was in front of me, dragging me along.

We were in a formation. Why? Is it because of those vampires from the woods? And what Liam said... its not safe for me? Why?

Liam pulled me into their house and the boys followed, closing the door quickly.

I was sat on a leather couch. Niall and Liam sat next to me. Zayn and Lou were on the couch right across from us.

They were all just staring at me. It was slightly creeping me out. I fixed my gaze on Louis, who was already looking at me.

He gave a slight smile, making the corners of his mouth pop up. I lifted the corner of my mouth and then looked down at my lap.

"Why am I here?" I whispered.

Liam shifted in his seat, setting his hand on my arm, before talking.

"Parker," he said slowly, "you really need to trust us. We won't hurt you. We can't hurt you."

"How am I supposto know that? I mean, look at what Harry did. He decapitated a vampire in one swift motion," I chuckled darkly, "and for a human, that's definitely not safe, or anywhere near normal."

"Parker, we understand that. But you really need to believe us," Niall said grabbing my hand gently, "and you can't say you don't trust us, because you came out of your house with no questions asked."

Dammit. He got me there. I did climb out of my window...

"What do you guys mean when you say it's not safe for me outside?" I asked looking over at Liam.

"Well," Zayn answered, witch shocked me, "since you're of great importance to... um... us," he shot a worried look to Liam, "they want to take you and make you a vampire. But that's only our guess."

"They could do anything to you." Lou said with a pained expression.

I started to freak out. What does he mean by that? Anything? Like what, torture me?

"But that won't happen-" Liam started, but the door interrupted him.

All our heads snapped in the direction of the door. It flew open, hitting the wall behind it. Liam stood up, as well did Zayn. I grasped Niall's hand tighter as a foot entered the house.

A body slumped forward and fell into the ground with a 'thump'. There was a soft groan coming from the body on the floor.

My mouth opened wide and my eyes widened as I saw who it was.

His face was pale. His eyes were closed, and his eyebrows were knitted together. His hair was a mess of knots, and went in every direction. Niall's hand left mine and all of the boys ran to him.

Liam knelt beside him and helped him into his back. I gasped and I wanted to start screaming and yelling.

There was a huge gash going across Harry's chest. His once white, clean shirt, was now bloody and torn up. His face was coated in sweat, and he had the look of pure pain etched on his beautiful face.

"Harry, what happened?" Lou said rushing forward.

"Pack...woods...running...border..." Harry only choked out words. He barely opened his eyes. His chest was rising with quick and sharp intakes of breath.

"Zayn and Louis will take you upstairs, Harry," Liam said calmly, "don't worry, you'll be okay."

Harry groaned when Lou and Zayn lifted him up. They took him upstairs to clean him and put him in his room.

"What happened to him, Liam?"

"Park, there's some things that you won't understand. It's pack stuff, and I don't think you will get it."

"Liam," I said standing up, "tell me."

He sighed and looked at Niall for help. Niall shrugged and looked at me.

"The northern pack... they hurt him."