Chapter Fifteen

Louis's POV

"Look, Park," I said standing up, "I have to go."

Her face dropped and she started to panic.

"No! No, you can't go! I don't want to be alone! Please don't go, Lou!" She cried, "I'm petrified of hospitals. I can't be here alone! That's why I couldn't sleep!"

"I'm sorry Park. Call your brother," I said feeling terrible, "but I really have to go."

She was about to say something, but I sprinted to the window and jumped. I heard her intake air, but ignored it.

The wind blew past my head as I flew to the ground. My feet flung forward and I bent my knees. I landed on the floor with a small, 'thud', and started to run.

I was running so fast that I couldn't see what I was passing. Different smells and emotions flew everywhere, but I ignored them.

I came to a halt when I realized I was in front of our house. They should've sensed me by now, so they should know I want to talk to them.

I opened the door slowly and crept into the small house. It was a perfect size for us, but a normal family would want bigger. There's only four rooms (Me and Niall share one), two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a dining room. We also have a pool in the back yard that is connected to a deck. We also have a hot tub, and a built-in volley ball net.

I'm not a guy to brag, but our house is pretty awesome.

The second the door made that stupid clicking noise, the guys were around me.

"Why are you back?" Liam said with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked in a worried voice.

"Is Parker okay, Lou?" Harry said. He instantly covered his mouth and looked at us- wide eyed.

"She's fine, we'll actually... she not." I said biting my lower lip.

Harry's face instantly paled and he looked at me with nothing but fear written all over his face.

"No! No!" I said quickly seeing their faces, "I mean she's fine-it's just-"

"Tell me!" Harry roared. He took a step forward, but Liam and Zayn grabbed his arms an held him back.

"She had the mate dream!" I said scared of Harry. I know he's my mate, but whenever he gets mad... lets just say shit happens.

Liam froze on the spot.

"No," he whispered.

I nodded and looked anywhere but Harry. Niall was looking confused. He didn't know what it was coz he doesn't have a mate. Liam only knows because he is the leader of our pack. Zayn was looking at me with a face of pure shock.

"She had the mate dream?" Niall questioned, "what's that?"

"When a wolf finds their mate," Liam gestured to Harry, "that person has a dream. But is more of a vision... because it happens. Sometimes they're good, and sometimes they are bad. Of course they can be changed, but it is very hard to do. Once it's set, it's set."

"I don't understand why it's bad though..." Liam added quickly.

I was holding it in. I promised that I wouldn't say what kind of dream she had. I can't. Ill be braking a promise...

"It was something bad!" I blurted out. I covered my mouth and realized I just said that out loud.

"Lou," Liam said starting his alpha tone, "tell us what it was."

I bowed slightly and started to retell Parker's dream-vision-as best I could. By the time I finished, Liam was now pale, Zayn and Niall were looking at Harry open mouthed, and Harry... Harry was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"Do you think... Stefan followed us here?" Harry said in a whisper.

Liam's head shot up and he looked worried.

"It's possible Harry," he said sighing, "its possible."

All I was thinking about was Parker. She was in danger. Stefan might be after her for all we know! He's evil and hates all of us. What better way to get revenge on us then killing one of our mates.

"Liam," Harry whispered, "what are we gunna do?"