Chapter Thirty Three

Harry's POV

Ed gasped and took multiple steps back. When he hit the railing to the staircase, his gaze went to the floor.

"It's not possible. It is not," he took a deep breath and looked back up at Park, "possible."

"Ed, did you know?" Liam asked standing up.

Ed shook his head violently. I knew he was telling the truth because he had nothing but utter shock and confusion written all over his face.

"We need to ask her before you jump to conclusions."

All three of our heads snapped to the kitchen door. There, in the doorway, was one of them.

A deep growl erupted out of my chest. That bloodsucker is in my house.

"What the fuck Liam!" I screeched turning to look at my 'friend'.

"Calm down Harold," My attention went back to the kitchen door, "I hate this as much as you do."

"Then leave." I said with a dark voice.

Liam put a hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. I cannot believe he invited a fucking vampire into our house.

"I can help you in ways you can't even dream, Styles. Show some respect to your superior." He said crossing his arms and smirking at me.

I know he wants me to get mad. I know he wants me to over react. He wants to look like the winner.

"Fine, stay. I'm warning you now Nolan," I said taking a step forward, "touch her and your dead."

Nolan was tall. About an inch taller then me, but I can still kick his ass. He basically has the 'old JB hair', same color, same length. He has broad shoulders and, it pains me to say this, but he is twice as big as me in the muscle department. His eyes were the exact same as every other vampire. Gray with red specks.

"Fine, done." he said putting his hands up.

Zayn, Niall, and Lou walked in behind him. Niall went to the couch and sat on the arm by Park's feet. Lou sat on the floor about three feet away from her and Zayn stood in the corner with Nolan.

"What happened? Why does Ed look like he's gonna pass out?" Niall said nodding his head towards Ed. He was standing behind the couch, just looking at Park.

Liam started to explain, "Well, Park is-"

"Harry...?"

I sat half on the couch next to Park's hip. She was opening her eyes and she looked scared.

"Hey," I said brushing some hair out of her face, "how are you feeling?"

"I... I'm fine, I guess," She said reaching up and putting her hand on her forehead, "just had a weird dream."

Parker's POV

"Parker, run!"

My longs legs finally have a good reason. As I ran down the sidewalk, screams erupted behind me. Loud barks, hissing and unnatural tearing noises cut through the air.

Why was I the cause of this? I don't understand why I had anything to do with this. I got dragged into this, not by choice.

"Park, come here!"

I was still running when i looked to the left and saw Nolan, running with me, well jogging for him.

He picked me up bridal style and started to run.

Everything was blurring past us. I knew we were in the woods when the smell of trees hit me like a truck.

He stopped and set me down. We were at the forest border, and I suddenly became confused.

"Nolan... this isn't our side. Why did you bring me here?"

"Good job Nolan."

Someone grabbed my hand and tugged me backwards. My back made contact with his chest and he chuckled.

"Welcome to the North Pack, Parker Sheeran."

*~*~*~*

My eyes snapped open and instantly my mind clicked on Harry.

"Harry...?" I whispered.

He appeared next to me on the couch and knelt by my waist.

"Hey" he said extending his arm and lightly brushing some hair out of my face, "how are you feeling?"

How am I? Wait what even happened? The last thing I remember was sitting in the cafeteria with Harry, then everything is kinda blurry.

"I... I'm fine I guess," I reached up and put my hand on my forehead, "just had a weird dream."

I looked around and saw faces I knew, and some I did not.

A man stood behind the couch I was laying on. He was looking at me strangely, like he was in deep thought. The other was standing in the corner with Zayn. He looked familiar, like I've seen him somewhere before.

He was looking at me as well, but his was more hard. He had no emotion whatsoever, and his arms were crossed over his chest.

Something in my mind clicked.

Him.

I screamed bloody murder and shot up like a bullet. I clung to Harry and started breathing heavily.

When I screamed, everyone was alarmed. The man with the red hair was next to Harry in an instant. Everyone else was slowly inching forward.

I grabbed Harry's waist and started crying into his shirt.

"Park, it's okay," he said smoothing my hair back, "everyone out. Ed and Liam stay."

I was violently shaking and my breathing was sharp and irregular. Harry kept smoothing my hair back, trying to comfort me.

"Park, what's wrong?" Harry asked pulling me closer to him.

"I've seen him before. I've seen him before." I wailed into his chest.

"Who?" He said as his whole body went tense.

"Nolan," I whispered.

"Wait, how did you know his name? We never told you." Liam says shocked.

"Because I've seen him before!" I screamed at Liam. I let go of Harry started to flip out.

I screamed and pushed my palms against my temple. Harry tried to touch me, but I slapped his hand away and continued to scream.

I'm going crazy. I am going insane. I don't even know why i'm screaming. I have to be going crazy.

"Park! Calm down!" Someone yelled over my screams.

I felt something sharp in my arm and started to thrash around. I became aware that my body started to go numb.

"Harry," I grabbed his arm and fell to the floor. He stumbled with me, but was on his knees, I was on my back.

There was a syringe in Harry's hand and I felt a burning sensation behind my eyes. He drugged me. He drugged me.

"How could you..." my voice was soft and in a whisper. I looked up at him through watery eyes and saw that he had a pained look on his face, "he killed me..."