Chapter Eleven

Parker's POV

Me and Nate had got back from my X-rays and he was rolling me back to my room.

I was on a flat surface because they don't know what is wrong with me and though it was best not to move me.

"I don't know Park..." Nate said as I told him about today. But I left out what happened in Bio. He thinks I fell down the stairs.

"Nate," I whined, "they're really cool. Niall is like my best friend now. He's really nice and he understands me. Liam is super nice and is the one who introduced me. He helped me pick up my stuff after Demi threw them. Lou is really cool too. He went out of his way to try and get to know me. Zayn and Harry are just a little questionable to me, but they're cool. Zayn wanted to know me as well. Harry is... well Harry is..." I paused, "he's different."

"I still don't like them Park. That Niall kid made me feel weird."

He opened the door as wheeled me in.

To my surprise, the boys were here. But not Harry...

"Parker!" Liam, Lou, and Zayn said in unison. Liam looked at me with wide eyes, then looked at Niall.

Nate lifted me up and set me on the bed. Hurt like a bitchhhh.

Anyway, Liam was in a heated conversation with Niall and Lou was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Are you okay, Park?" he asked in a sweet tone.

"Yeah. Well, no- ughh! I don't know..." I sighed.

"She just had a her X-ray done," Nate said eyeing all of them, "now who are you guys."

Lou, Liam, and Zayn looked at me weirdly.

"This is my brother Nathan," I said rubbing my temples.

"I'm Louis," Lou said politely, "pleasure to meet you mate."

Nate looked taken back. He shook Louis's hand and smiled back.

"Liam," Liam said from the corner of the too here him and Niall were talking still, "nice to meet you."

Nate nodded and then his gaze landed on Zayn.

"I'm Zayn," he said reaching his hand out. Nate took it and they shared an intense shake.

Nate was glaring at Zayn when they released and Zayn looked like he was really pissed.

"I better get home and tell mom everything that happened," Nate said braking his stare on Zayn.

He walked closer to me and awkwardly hugged me, "please be careful." he whispered in my ear.

"I will." I said reassuringly. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Bye guys," he said as he made his way to the door, "it was-er-nice to meet you."

The boys all mumbled stuff in reply and he left. leaving me alone with Liam; who was still talking to Niall, Zayn;who was still looking pissed, and Louis.

"Don't mind any of them," Lou said sitting in the chair next to my bed, "so how you feeling?"

"I've been better..." I sighed.

I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and what happened today. He was so strong. He flipped the table without a thought. He made a dent in the wall with a chair. No one can do that.

"Lou?"

"Yessssssss Park?" he said smiling.

I laughed, but stopped because it hurt.

I took a deep breath and became more serious, "Why did Harry's eyes change colors?"

Liam and Niall stopped talking and were now staring at me. Zayn looked up with an unreadable expression. Louis was as white as the wall behind him.