iM nOt ReaDY

IT IS 2017 IN LESS THAN A MONTH NOW AND I'M NOT READY TO CHANGE THE 16 I WRITE ON MY SCHOOL PAPERS.

Okay but seriously I get it 2016 has been a terrible year that has me

T-E-R-R-I-F-I-E-D

Okay so like harambe and gender roles and politics and deaths and just bullshit all together. And like I get it trump won and even though I'm mexican mostly I really don't care cause everyone expects me to hate him since I'm not white but I really don't care I don't hate him but I don't support him either I really just think oh trump won okay I don't care he's president there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm probably gonna lose followers for that comment but that's just what I think.

Same^^

Same^^

I had a dream that it was march 26th 2020 and I was working at Wendy's and it was 4pm and I was singing forest and Tyler Joseph walked into the restaurant and right before he ordered his food he told me I had a beautiful voice and then Josh walked in and he was like "babe come on" and he saw me talking to Tyler and he was like "oh you have a new friend okay" and Tyler ordered his food and then they ate and right before they left they gave a lot of money with a note that said "get a piano boi" and then I woke up and it was the weirdest shit and I know the exact time and date because I was looking around at the calendar and the clock but it was weird cause it was Wendy's and not taco bell.

I have very weird dreams.

I didn't tell anyone about that dream at school cause I forgot about it but I probably would have told everyone if I hadn't forgotten about it.

I really like lemonade and fried chicken cause that's a great meal with fries.

Okay so I picked up the habit of sticking pencils in my hair and idek from who or what cause no one around me does it and I don't think there's any characters in any shows I watch that do it so idk but people at school are always asking me why I have pencils in my hair and it just makes drawing a lot easier cause I just have to get a pencil and I get drawing.

This chapter is just a train wreck.

Bye darlings :)