Trip Time: Her Beta Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

"Okay, the two of you need to stay safe and take care of each other. So as you travel to the other pack, you need to stay together. You also have to..." Audra spoke worriedly as she unconsciously fiddled with the zipper of her coat before Vane rolled his eyes and kissed her squarely on her lips to get her to stop rambling. It worked to calm her down even. I watched with a smile as her shoulders dropped down to a relaxed state.

Oliver tightened his arm around my waist as we both smiled at the soon-to-be parents standing in front of us. When they both pulled away from the kiss, Oliver smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgement of Audra's words. We waved before walking down the steps of the pack house porch chuckling lightly about Vane's simple way of quieting and calming Audra. But her worrying was appreciated, and it just proved how well she was going to do when she finally had the baby.

Oliver and I continued to walk through the firm snow silently. Oliver lightly touched the back of my hand as we continued to walk. I smiled as the light electricity continued to dance where his feather touch had been. He touched my hand again as we continued to walk before he softly and slowly slid his hand into mine. I laughed lightly at his antics. I turned to look at him with a smile only to find him already smiling down at me.

I looked away as my cheeks reddened in happiness. "The border of our land is in a few feet. We'll be shifting and running as wolves from there on." Oliver instructed as I just nodded my head in acknowledgement. Oliver's hand squeezed mine for a second making me smile even more. "I like when you blush; it makes you look even more adorable." Oliver said as his lips moved against my head before he kissed it.

Upon reaching the border, Oliver and I put down our bags and began to strip off our coats. We both began to shiver as we removed our layers and packed them into the bags until we were in our underwear only. Our boots went into two plastic bags to make sure that nothing else would get wet. Oliver and I shifted the straps of our bags to fit over our backs as wolves and put them back on. Oliver looked me up and down as we slightly shivered in only our underwear. "I feel like you just wore that underwear to tease me." Oliver said with a playful scowl.

"I wore this underwear because I'm trying to get lucky tonight." I said with a smile and serious tone. Oliver laughed at my comment and looked at me. I just smiled back at him. "Who says I'm kidding?" I asked seriously before shifting into my fluffy white and gray wolf. Oliver's eyes were wide as his mouth hung open at my serious response before a look of desire took its place and he licked his bottom lip and smiled at me with a chuckle. I watched as Oliver shifted effortlessly into his black and gray wolf in front of me.

I playfully walked up to him and rubbed my side down his as I walked around him. I made sure to flick my tail into his nose as I circled him. He huffed from the tickle upon his nose, but turned his head to watch me as I circled around the other side of him. I repeated the same action of rubbing my side against his before I pushed my head underneath his affectionately. I could feel the growl of approval against my side from him. I moved my head and kissed him along his muzzle before nudging my head against him again.

He moved his head against me in return before he bumped my backend with his to tell me to start moving. I gave him a wolfy grin and began walking alongside him. I let him lead since I wasn't sure where exactly it was that we were going, and I just wanted to watch his wolfy ass. He glanced back at me every so often to make sure that I was still with him. I playfully bit his tail causing him to immediately turn around and growl. I returned the growl with my own; he huffed before nipping me lightly on the ear. He grabbed onto one of my bag straps lightly with his teeth and pulled me up.