Safety: Her Beta Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

"I can't be yours." I stated trying to hold the fear back. I stayed tensely plastered to the wall as the young male cornering me to the wall took a deep breath. "I am already another's, so you may not have me. I found my mate, and we have already marked each other. So I can't be yours." I continued.

I waited for him to respond to what I'd said and let me go, hopefully. I could feel the terror inside of me rise with each second that I stood being caged by this young male that was addressed as Lord Adams. My heart continued to pound as we continued to stand in silence in the corner of the office.

Finally, I felt the Lord Adams move. He began to move away from me before he shifted his hands to a different part of the wall behind me and moved to be even closer to me. "You've marked each other, but you haven't finished the whole mating bond yet. You have to have slept with each other to fully complete it, and a silly little mark won't stop me from keeping you. That little mark of yours can fade away if someone such as myself were to take you the way that is deserving of me." He answered in my ear as he pushed himself even closer to me.

He retreated from the corner, but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him tightly. I shrieked at the sudden movement, and he gladly took the chance presented to him and kissed me. He pushed his lips hard against mine as if he meant to bruise them to remind me that I was to be his in his mind. All I wanted to do was push him away and run, but I couldn't even budge him even a little. What's worse is that he chose to take my pushing the wrong way and shoved his tongue into my mouth; now all I really wanted was to push him away, throw up, and run.

When he moved his head back to allow me to breath, I turned my head away from him to ensure that he couldn't kiss me right away again. After a few moments, I felt him begin to kiss my neck slowly. It made me feel as if I needed another shower to wash him off of me. "Please stop Lord Adams. I really don't want this, so please stop and let me be." I pleaded out quickly as he continued.

But upon hearing my words, he stopped and moved away from my neck. He moved away enough to look at me fully. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him. A look of fear was plastered on my face at the unpredictable actions of this young male. Once my face was turned completely toward his, he used his hand to caress my cheek. I flinched away from his touch.

"Elric. My name is Elric Adams, but my pack call me Lord Adams due to my owning the land and this manor all to myself. But you shall only call me Elric." He informed me as I still looked at him in fear. He moved his arm down and under my legs before he lifted me into the air and began walking me out of the office. With each step he took, the fear inside of me began to increase.

He walked into a large bedroom with a huge bed dressed in blood red sheets and a slightly darker blood red comforter. He walked us over to the bed before setting me down on it. He climbed over top of me and began to kiss down my collarbone and into my exposed cleavage as his hands moved up my thighs toward my torso. I was ready to cry when his hands began to push the fabric of the dress up my thighs.

"Lord Adams! It's urgent! There are intruders on our land!" a deep male voice sounded from behind the closed door across the room. Elric growled but got up and headed toward the door. He turned for a second giving me a look as if to say 'don't you dare move' and then headed out the bedroom's door. Whoever had intruded onto this pack's territory had just saved me from being taken against my will. I had tried to push his hands away, but he had only grabbed my hands in one of his own and held it above my head, promising that I wouldn't push when he had gotten to really pleasing me.