Chapter Five

"I think I have a date tomorrow but maybe tonight?" I say and Ian turns around. "A date with who? Are you cheating on me?" He jokes and he pouts seeing me laughing.

"For me, it's okay tonight." Chloe answers and we give each other our numbers so we can decide at what time to meet.
"What about doing something all 3 together?" Ian asks and I look at him with a dirty thought in my mind, then I realize I was just overthinking and I giggle.
"Naughty girl" he whispers to me and I push him away laughing but he takes my hands, staring at me.
"How many guys did you have to make you look so hot and provocative, the fuck." He says again near my ear so that nobody could hear him but me.
"Look who is talking, the boy who fucked with every girl at school" I answer him and he suddenly stops staring at me but looks at something inside me.

"Who the hell is that asshole who keeps staring at you and smiling like an idiot?" I turn around, the guy raises his hand and moves it to say hi.
He looks familiar to me but I can't remember who he is.
"He's hot." I giggle and Chloe turns around to watch him, then nods at me.
Carl rolls his eyes while Ian takes a step foraward him since he was coming here.
"Hi El. Can't you remember me? It's Adrian Felton." He says hi to me, ignoring Ian and I suddenly remember him. He was my childhood best friend so I hug him.
"How are you?" I ask him.

Adrian was my old old old best friend and I've been thinking about him a lot. I missed him AS friend so what's Ian's problem?
Plus he could kiss or even fuck other girls and I can't even hug my old friend?

"I feel better now that I saw you. I've heard everyone talking about you and damn girl, I now, understand why. You grow up very well." I could notice a pinch of mischief in his sentence but I ignore it.
Ian pops up and answers for me. "Oh good. But we were talking, you can't just enter in the convo and flirt with her. Expecially when I am here." He empathized the 'I am here'.

I liked the fact he was jealous but if he didn't want to 'share' me with anyone else then why not ask me out? Or does he want me to only fuck with him but, at the same time, he can fuck with every other girl?

"Oh, I didn't know that my Ele had a boyfriend?" Adrian raises his eyebrows.
Why did he say "my Ele" ?
Oh god.
Ian looks at him for a moment and Carl tries to stop him whispering to him: "Come on bro, he's a loser."
Ian took a step towards him and Adrian walked closer too.
I take Adrian's hand and everyone looks at me surprised except Adrian, who smiles like an idiot.
"Adrian. Look, here's my number. Call me later. Now we have to go." I write on his hand my number, take Ian's hand and drag him away from the park.

"Why the fuck did you give him your number?" Ian screams at me.
"Do you want to fuck him or? he was such an asshole and I bet his cock is so small that you won't even be able to see it."
I giggle and say "ops, I would check if you are right. But sadly, I gave him the wrong number."

His face's muscles suddenly become more relaxed and he smirks.
"Really?" He asks smiling and pushing my body against his.
I nod and pose my hands on his muscled shoulders.
"Why would you do that?" He smirks and slowly kisses my neck.
"Because ..if I have to choose between you and him, of course I would choose you." I answer and smile lightly, he kisses me on my lips and his hands run toward my booty.
I say him to stop since there were Chloe and Carl there.

Carl giggles and says "Why don't you all date? Seriously, it's so clear you can't stay without the other for more than 5 seconds."
I turn around and answer him "I would end up to be cheated on.. like every 2 days?"

He was so attractive and every part of my body was attracted to him as much as i've never been attracted to anyone else before. It's scaring me because I can't understand if it's only physical attraction or if there's something deeper inside. I don't want to fall in love with someone who doesn't love me back or who likes me only because of my curves.
I will date someone when I'm 100% sure it won't make me go deeper with my feelings but with the purpose of hurting me.
The person I will date, this time, must be in love with me as much as I am in love with him. If not, then we will only have fun.

"You are saying you've never dated boys who were fucking other girls? Or you have never cheated on your boyfriend? I don't think so, baby." He said exactly like he knew me since years.

Carl gave me us a lift to home and Ian asks me to enter while I say bye to Chloe and Carl.

"I don't do dating anymore and that's the reason." I yell back at Ian.
"Oh come on you would date me and, jokes over, you can't stay away from me." I push him back, though if he was soo right.
"You're lying. I can stay away from you." I was actually lying to him but, who cares?
He pushes me against the wall so that I wasn't be able to move or escape.
He removes my top, kisses my neck and slowly goes down to my breast.
I stop myself from moaning or from attracting myself towards him.
I didn't want to expose myself and let him understand I was more into him than I actually showed.

He, then removes my shirt and I start to blaze when his hands touch my naked skin and went to unclip my bra.
He was doing everything slowly and kissing every part of my breast. He knew how to make a girl moan very well.
He pushes his body so close to mine that we looked exactly like 2 pieces of puzzles trapped perfectly.
When he goes to kiss my nipple and sucks it smoothly I can't restrain myself from moaning anymore.

He smirks and lays me on the bed.
He also takes my shorts off and he goes on his knees.
He was taking my slips off but my phone rings up and I was about to ignore it and hangs up unless I see the name "mom" on the screen..